Hi mum...

This is a part two of sorry mum, requested by @28kamilatpwk28. (sorry for taking so long)

Enjoy!

_________________

Louis and Harry were siting next to each other on the couch again. A year ago, they would have been scared that Harry's mum would walk in on them. But now they were free, they could kiss whenever they want.

Well not really since Gemma, Harry's older sister, will always intrude there moment clamming that she was looking out on Harry. It's not like Harry could get pregnant, get std, (since him and Louis always used condoms to not make a mess,plus Louis was clean), or something like that. The only thing that Harry was great full for was the fact that Gemma didn't tell his mum or else he would've been dead by now or forbidden to see Louis. Even though Gemma will sometimes take it to far...

Flashback..

Harry and Louis were sitting on the couch, more like cuddling, Harry's head was rested in Louis neck crook with his hands tightly wrapped around the older boy's waist. Lately, Harry has been obsessed with Louis's scent. It's not his fault that his boyfriend smelled like a mix of vanilla and cigarettes ( yes Louis did smoke it was a bad habit that he coughed from his dad) which was haven for Harry.As for Louis, his head was buried in Harry's curls, enjoying the warmth and the scent coming from his hair, while his hands were tightly wrapped around the younger boy's waist.

Harry took his head out of the crock of Louis's neck and stared at his beautiful boyfriend's thin pink lips. They were like drugs one you try them you get addicted. He slowly started to lean in making Louis realize that he wanted a kiss. Louis waist no time, he grabs the back of  Harry's neck making their lips crash together. As the time passed, the started to make out.

With luck by there side, Gemma came home only a few minutes after it got heated. Harry was now in top of Louis while grinding on him hoping to please both of their boners.

Of course, Louis and Harry were to preoccupied making out to realize her presence. So she decided to take advantage of the situation and took a vanilla sented candle and put it right in front of the fire alarm. When it when off, the sprinklers attached to the selling started spraying water all over Louis and Harry making them scream and jump out of the couch.

How did they cover that from there mom ? Well it's was easy, Gemma just blamed it in Harry saying that he tried to cook but failed miserably making the alarm go off (the most believable lie they can came up with on the spot). Of course Anne bought it and Harry got grounded.

End of flashback

Right now they were just cuddling as mentioned before. After a long day of nothing but boring school work, they were just enjoying each other's company. Because during the day they couldn't touch each other much since they didn't come out to the school yet. It was their personal choice and they were okay with it.

"Boo I think that we should get up" Harry says after staying over half an hour cuddling.

"But whyyyyy" Louis groaned

"Because I have something called homework Louis have you ever heard of it ?" Harry sassed

"Okay first of all don't be sassy at me, it's my job and second of all why can't we cuddle for a while longer?"

"Fine but only for 5 minutes" Harry finally agreed not being able to resist to his handsome boyfriend's face.

Knowing the two boys, it's didn't quite happen this way, they ended up making out again since they couldn't keep their hands off each other. A few minutes later they heard the main  door open. They continued kissing thinking it was Gemma. Little did they know that they were way off this time...

Seconds later after the door opened, they heard a gasp. Gemma never gasped in since she's used to it. Unless it was Anne, Harry's mother. They pulled away scared to see who it is. Harry slowly turn his head toward the door and sees that his fear was real. His mum has seen him making out with his boyfriend.

This time it was worse then the first one. Sure the first time they were in boxers making out but his mum was too shocked to realize what they were doing.

"Hey....mum" Harry slowly said being terrified of what's coming next

"What the hell is going on ?" Anne asked shouting.

As soon as those words left Anne's mouth, Gemma walking in from the door . Wasn't this night going to end well...

"Hey guys, I see mum finally caught you"

"GEMMA!" Harry shouted knowing that she will just make it worse.

"What to you mean?" Anne asked

"Don't tell her" Harry said with a growl

"No Gemma please do tell me" Anne said getting even more irritated against her son.

"Well you see since they came out to you they have been way to comfortable with each other rather quickly in here. Oh the times I walked in on them almost having sex !" Gemma said enjoying in as much as she can. You know sister being sisters.

"We didn't no have sex" Harry shouted trying to save him and Louis form trouble.

"Then explain the condom in your trash bins or
all the ones hidden in your cloth cupboard" Gemma said spilling all the secrets Harry had told her.

This time Harry didn't bother to shout at her, he just got up form the couch and storms out heading to his room and slammed the door shut.

"Well umm this is awkward" Louis says tying to calm down the atmosphere.

"Yeah but I'm off the hook so I can go" Gemma sing songed.

"Louis so you remember what I told you the first time I caught you and Harry?" Anne said taking in a motherly tone.

"Yeah you told me to not force Harry do to stuff and I had to promise you that I won't have sex with him until he's ready"

"Good and did you do that?"

"Fairly enough I did"

"Yeah how"

"Well before the first time me and Harry had sex I maid sure that's what he wanted and that he's okay with all of it"

"Okay then you can go upstairs to your boyfriend"

"Wait that's it?" Louis asked shocked

"Yes, it was his choice and you made sure that he's was okay and even though I'm not okay with it there's nothing I can do about it." Anne said calmly.

Louis nodded and when up stairs to see his boyfriend.

"Hey Hazza" Louis said while entering Harry room.

"Hey how did it go" the younger lad asked with his head buried in his pillows.

"Pretty good actually"

"Really?" Harry asked as he took out his head form his pillows to look at the beautiful boy standing in front of him, also know as his boyfriend.

"Yeah" Louis walked and sat down on the bed next to Harry and started playing with his hair."she jut asked me if I forced you into anything and I said no and she became cool about it" Louis continued.

"That's great! Now we can make out whenever we want" Harry said smiling making his dimples show.

"Mhm" Louis said leaning in to kiss his boyfriend.

"How about we finish what we started before your mom interrupted us?" Louis asked as he pulled away making Harry moan and nod eagerly.

Let's just say Anne and Gemma heard stuff that they preferred to not have...
~~