Truth or dare

Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn were sitting in a circle in Louis and Harry's shared flat.

Both Louis and Harry lived together since they met at the X factor and now it's been 2 years and they still live together. But don't you dare think that they're more then best friends because they're only best friend and nothing more.

The other boys, mostly Niall, have other thought. They think that Louis and Harry secretly like each other but they're to scared to admit it.

So today they were gonna test their theory. The plan was simple. They were all gonna play truth or dare which will be easy since Louis and Harry are really competitive with each other and they will ask them Larry related questions or make them do stuff to each other. And yes they had a ship name for them already made by Niall obviously.

They even made a bet of 5 dollars. Of course Niall though that they will end up having sex, Liam though that they will just tell their fellings to each other and Zayn thought that they will confess their love and then kiss but nothing more since the boys were there.

So here they were sitting in a circle waiting to start the game. Niall, Liam and Zayn were smirking making Louis and Harry confused.

"Okay Liam truth or dare" Zayn asked

"Umm I'm gonna go with truth"

"Payno is playing it safe" Louis teases Liam

"When was the last time your had sex with Danielle?" Zayn says smirking making Liam turned as red as a tomato.

"Uhh two days ago" Liam answers as fast as a train." Moving on, Niall truth or dare?"

"No, no we're not moving on!" Niall snaked his head. "So," Niall started while leaning forward, resting his hands under his chin. "How was it?" He batted his eyelashes. Everyone chuckled except for Liam who looked ready to be eaten by the floor.

"Ermmm...." Liam started but was luckily saved by Harry. "Oh c'mon Nialler! You are clearly making him uncomfortable! Just pic truth or dare." He said while wrapping his arm around Liam's shoulder bringing him closer. Louis knew that Harry was a very, bubbly, cuddly and touchy person but he couldn't help the pang of jealously he felt. And of course the flash of jealousy didn't go unnoticed by Zayn and Niall, who shared a look.

"Fine!" Niall groaned and Liam smiled thankfully at Harry. "Truth."

"Why is everyone who playing it safe it's so boring" Louis whined

"Have you ever cheating on someone?" Liam asked completely to ignoring Louis's whining "ouuuhh!" Zayn teased.

"No, of course not!" Niall made an offended face. "Zayn truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Again??" Louis whined. "Don't worry Tommo, next round I'm picking you and making sure that you will regret it!" Zayn patted his knee while he smirked like a devil remembering their plan. "I'd like to see you try!" Louis sassed back.

"Okay what's your biggest fear?" Niall interrupted the banter

"The deep oceans" Zayn answered

"Oh no the ocean is gonna open and swallow you" Niall teased Zayn. "Shut up mate! You can't even sit on your toilet properly cuz it's crooked!" Zayn exposed Niall while he blushed

"Louis truth or dare?"

"Dare" Louis says with confidence

"I dare you to change underwear with Harry" Zayn says cheekily

"Okay" Louis swallows his breathing getting faster and his heart beating out of his chest.

Both Harry and Louis got up and when to Louis room.