Wedding plans

Warning ⚠️: a little bit of Elounor (sorry)
Summary: Louis is going to marry Eleanor and Harry isn't thrilled about that. Little did he know that Louis was hiding something that could change his life from him for years...
_________________________

"Morning haz" Louis greated as Harry wall into the kitchen

"Morning boo" Harry greated back and started making breakfast.

Yes Louis and Harry were still living together even though Louis was in a serious relationship. It's just that they couldn't live without each other but they were just friends so it means nothing right. Right.

"You know that I maid breakfast right" Eleanor said

"Yeah i know but I'm not interested in a low fat breakfast"

Louis couldn't stop himself from laughing and being proud at the same time because he's the one who taught Harry how to be sassy.

Eleanor rolled her eyes silently at Harry's reply. Then she turned around to face her fiancé.

Yes Eleanor and Louis we're getting married and Harry wasn't happy at all because he may have I tiny little crush on his best friend. Okay he was totally lying he is in love with Louis but what can he do. This man is as straight as a pole...

Eleanor's annoying girly voice brought him back to earth.

"So I've been thinking about our wedding" Harry silently groans, that's all they have been talking about in the last couple of moths and it was driving Harry nuts. They couldn't agree on anything.

"How about a winter themed wedding in December" Eleanor continued

"Umm" Louis turned his head towards Harry silently asking to say no since he was so in love that he couldn't say no to his fiancé which made Harry gag.

"But Eleanor don't you think that it's not the best idea for the wedding to be in December because it's so close to Christmas and Louis birthday. Plus all of Louis friends will be on vacation and the most important part is that Louis hates cold so he will be very moody" Harry says trying to convince Eleanor.

"Fine then tell me a good wedding plan since you know Louis very well" Eleanor say annoyed.

"Well it's kinda you wedding and—"

"Just say your plan Harold" Louis sassed Harry

"Fine Lewis" Harry sassed back " you guys could have a summer themed wedding at the beach in Hawaii or even here depending on your budget. Then if you do you wedding during the night you can have fairy lights all over the place with white roses but if you do it during the day both sides the aile could be covered in blue roses and yeah that all I've got"

"We can't take that plan haz"

"Why not" Harry and Eleanor said at the same time

"Because it's the wedding of your dreams"

"So it's not like I'm getting married soon all I do is fall for straight guys" Harry said in a sad voice

"Aww Harry that's not true come here" Louis said getting up from his seat and bringing Harry into a hug. Harry huges him back tightly.

"Harry please take off your hands off my fiancé" Eleanor says out of jealousy.

Suddenly everything becomes real to Harry there where actually getting married and they had a good wedding theam and plan because of his stupid self.

He pulled away from Louis and ran out of the house away from both of them he couldn't do it and how was he even supposed to be the best man at the wedding if he couldn't even be around them together.