Leaving the misery

Louis left Syco!!!!!!
So in order to celebrate (well kind of) I decided to write one shot about Harry's reaction when Louis tell him. By the way this will be short probably about one or two pages.
Anyways I hope that you enjoy 😊
_________________

"Okay Louis this is the last paper that we need your signature for"

"Sure thing Simon" Louis answered happily

For the first time in forever Louis was actually happy that he was signing papers. Usually he would be singing them for a beard, something related to Harry or about his sexuality. One time he even had to signe a paper for something called a baby gate he figured out later that it meant that he had to fake having a child with some women. This time, Louis was actually signing something that could get him out of the misery he and Harry had to go through for the past nine or ten years, Louis lost count after the things he went through.

In 2010-2011, Louis made a horrible mistake,being only eighteen,of signing a contract without reading it. Of course since he was the eldest member of the band the rest of the guys followed him thinking that Simon and the Syco management wanted what's only best for them. Boy that they were wrong, but can you blame them I mean they were only 5 guys aged of 16-18 years old that were thrown in this hole new world of celebrity with no one to guide them. They figured out later that the contract they signed was for the management to take control of them.

Since then Louis probably apologized to the boys a few million times especially Harry since he was the first to get a beard. For a week after Harry had a beard, Louis had actually tough that Harry would leave him for her. Later Harry explained to Louis what a beard is and that he would never leave him. True to his words Louis and Harry never left each other. They may have taken one break or two when tings got out of hands but they were still here for each other.

As years when in and the band broke up, all the boys except for Harry and Louis were free. Apparently they were aloud to stretch the ending date of the contract so when Louis and Harry got back into the music business the were still indirectly under Syco with meant no freedom.

Now Louis is finally able to break free from them. He couldn't wait to go home and tell his husband about the good news. He walked out of the office for the last time. He was happy to leave this hell hole and all the bad memories in there.

When Louis arrived home, he happily skipped into there house calling his husbands name.

"HAZZA!" Louis shouted so his lazy ass husband can here his name and get down (his words not mine)

"Yes boo" Harry answered coming down stairs then wrapping his arms around louis and kissing him.

"I have some good news!" Louis said

"Okay babe tell me"

"I've signed my last paper with Syco today meaning that I'm not with them anymore!" Louis told him.

The reaction that Louis expected wasn't what he got. He thought that Harry will scream of joy or something but instead he just stood there in front of Louis mouth open.

"I-I t-t-thought that you will be happy Haz" Louis said looking down.

"I am, I'm just trying to process this. So when you mean that you broke off things with Syco it means that you will not see Eleanor anymore as your girlfriend?" He said taking Louis's chin in between his fingers.

"Nope"

"No more pr stunts"

"No more"

"There will be no lies?"

"No lies"

"And we will be able to be seen in public with you?"

"Yup"

After a few seconds, Harry jumped into Louis arms kissing him. Louis of course kissed back and they started to make out, clothes started flying everywhere and then Harry picked Louis up bringing them to there bedroom.

For the first time in ages both of them were actually happy and Louis didn't come back with bad news because he left the misery.
_______________

Okay so this one shot was longer then I though that it would be. I told you guys in the beginning that it will be between one to two pages but it turns out that it is Four pages. (Hehe see what I did there)

Oops.

Anyways,

I think that the title if this story sounds suicidal but oh well at least you wouldn't know what's about until you read it.

Anyways (again)

I hope that you enjoyed this story and if you have any comments or requests please tell me.

Thanks ❤️!

~R