The proposal (part 1)

Summary: Louis is late for his and Harry's date and make it up to him

I think the title gave it away but okay
__________________

Harry's POV
It was 9:30 and I was about to go crazy, me and Lou we're supposed to got on a date today after a long discussion with the management, he was supposed to be here an hour ago but he's not. To make it worse he doesn't even answer his phone. I know that he is doing a PR stunt with Eleanor but that doesn't give him the right to ignore me.

He probably realized that I'm not worth it. I'm not worth all the lies or trouble he always got through to protect me and our relationship or any of the shit he gets everyday because of me. He probably found someone better that me, who's relationship with won't be about consistently lying,hiding and playing pretend.

I mean I would understand that what do I have? I'm fat, ugly, I look like a frog, I'm to coward to stand up for myself which makes him go through all this trouble and mostly I'm a boy, he could never have a kid with me. I sat up from my position on the couch and dragged myself up stairs. Then I took of my clothes since Louis and I's date was ruined,I flopped on mine and Lou's bed and cried myself to sleep.

About two hours later,I woke up by someone sitting next to me . I look up to see Lou admiring me I don't know for what reason.

"Hi" he softly said

"Hey yourself" I responded rudely before turning my back to him

"Look I'm sorry that I missed our date, it's just that they won't let me leave"

"Oh look Louis found a dum excuse" I turned to face him, his face look very choked

"What are you talking about ?"

"Tell me the truth Lou, tell me that you found someone better , someone who isn't fat, ugly, who looks like a frog, someone that's not a coward and makes you go trough all this trouble, someone that you can have a future with, someone who can get pregnant" I started crying silently.

Louis took my hand with on of his hands, the other one caressing my cheeks since I was crying uncontrollably by now and pushed our forehead together then he looked at me in the eye and said

"Harry, first of all you're not ugly, if there was a price for the most handsome man in the world you would win this award. You can't even imagine how lucky I feel to be with you I mean everyone in this fandom will kill them self to date you but you chose me, second of all you're NOT fat. Your body is to die for I mean have you looked in the mirror? You do NOT look like a frog I always say that just to tease you baby because you call me a small hedgehog but it's definitely not true and if you did I would still think that your the prettiest man on earth and third of all I'm gay I'm not attracted to women even if she's the prettiest women alive and she can give me as many children as I want,I will never choose the children over you because we can always adopt, I know that they won't be biologically ours but it's worth it because I will be with you. I love you Harry, I always will" then he leaned to kissed me "And I promise I will make it up to you tomorrow for the date that I missed" he said after we pulled away.

"Okay" I whisper not really convinced

"Harry, baby look at me" he took my chin in between his index finger and his thumb pulling our foreheads away from each other." I promise you I will make it up to you it may also be one of the best day of your life" he says winking

"What is that supposed to mean" I whine

"You will find out tomorrow"

With that he got up changed in his pyjamas ( a t-shirt and boxers) and came back . We kissed good night and I rested my head on his chest as he started playing with my hair until we both fell asleep thinking about what he mean by it may be one of the best day of your.
~~

It's short I know, bite me. But I had a long week but I wanted to update so yeah.
Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed. If you have any request or comments please tell me.
Thanks 😊!

~R