High school drama

Heeyyy, hope you guys enjoy this one shot but before you start reading I need to worn you about something, in my stories, Eleanor will me a bitch most of the times so if you don't like that please don't read my stories. Enjoy reading if you decide to...
Also there will be a lot of swearing..
_________________________

Harry styles and Louis Tomlinson are daring, everyone in their school knows, they also know not to flirt with one or the other. It's simple really don't flirt with one or the other will make you regret it. Everyone followed this rule because Louis is the captain of the football team so if a guy did something bad to Harry, he will be kicked out of the teem and it was already pretty hard to be on the team nobody dared to touch his boyfriend . As for Harry, he was the most popular guy at school and he put a rule that everyone new and it was " you touch or make a move on Louis, you will regret doing it for the rest of your high school ". Since everyone was afraid of Harry they followed the rule without saying something. It was all going smooth until one day a new girl named Eleanor arrived came and didn't follow care to follow the rules.

"Hey babe" Harry say walking up to Louis locker

"Hey baby" Louis responds and peck Harry's lips

Harry waits for Louis to finish taking his stuff from his locker and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and when to see their friends. You see nobody found it disgusting that two boys we're in love, they found it rather cute and hot.

"Hey nailler" Louis said

"Hey Larry" Niall said back

"Why do you always call us like that" Harry asked his arms still wrapped around Louis waist

"Because of this" Niall said gesturing Harry arm around Louis

"What will you call us is I did this" Harry demanded and kissed Louis passionately

"I would call you wiped" Niall said while Harry and Louis laughed

"Hey guys, did you know that there's a new girl at school and she is hot!" Zayn says walking up to them with Liam following him

"It's true she's very pretty" Liam confirms

"Sure whatever" Harry answered

"Geese you don't have to be so cold" Niall said

"I'm not being cold. In case you forgot I'm gay" Harry shot back

"Baby I'm sure they didn't forget" Louis says and kissed Harry's cheek

"Louis, I think that the new girl is staring at you" Zayn says with a wink

"I don't care zaynie " Louis says rolling his eyes

"Oohhh she's coming" Liam says and the couple roll their eyes

"Hey I'm Eleanor" she says

"Hey nice to meet you Eleanor, I'm Niall"

"I'm Zayn"

"I'm Liam"

"Harry"

Louis simply didn't introduce himself because he didn't care.

"And you what's you name cutie"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I think that you're cute and that we could be cute together"

At this point everyone stopped what they were doing and started watching.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but he's taken" Harry says trying to keep his calm

"Oh really, who is his girlfriend so I can fight her!"

"First of all he doesn't have a girlfriend, second of all, he's taken by me so I suggest you to go find someone else to flirt with"

The hole croud around them started ooo-ing.

"Okay Harry, if he is taking by you then prove it" she says with a filfy smile

"With pleasure"

He turn to face Louis and grabbed Louis waist with his arms. While Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and when and his tippie toes. They both lean in and kiss, Louis licked Harry lips but Harry didn't open his mouth. So Louis started playing with Harry's hair until he moaned and shoved his tong into Harry 's mouth. They continue kissing for a minute or so and then pull away.

"Do you believe me now?"

"Yes but soon he will realise that you're a worthless peace of shit and leave you for me after all relationship never lasts" she says while turning around and then leaves.

"We better go to class I'd we don't what to be late" Liam says

"Okay daddy" Louis answered mocking liam's maturity before turning again to face Harry and saying "I will se you at lunch baby" and then kissed him

"If you guys don't stop I will and up throwing up rainbows and unicorns" Zayn says

"Shut up zaynie"

All of them when to there classes.

~~

When lunch arrived, Harry and Liam were the first to arrive since they had the same class, they when and sat down at there usual table. Only seconds later the three other boys arrived.

"Hey babe" Harry says

"Hay baby"

Then he gave him a peck on his lips

"So how was class" Liam ask

"Oh payno do you always have to ask these boring question"

"Shut up Louis, you just don't want to answer the question cause you don't want Harry to know what happen in English class" Niall said and Louis pinched his nipples

"Ouch what was that for"

"You know why, you weren't suppose to say that!" Louis shouts

"What the hell happened in English class"

"NOTHING!" Louis shouts before running out of the cafeteria

All the boys look at Niall

"Stop looking at me like that he is just mad because Eleanor kissed him in front of the hole class and he's scared that you will break up with him"

"That bitch! I'm gonna go find Louis and then I will teach Eleanor a lesson!" Harry says before running out of the cafeteria to find Louis. After searching across the hall and in the classes he decide to go outside. When he gets there, he finds Louis sting back facing the wall of the school and crying.

"Lou, babe I'm not mad at you" Harry says sitting next to Louis.

"You aren't?"

"No I'm not,come here" Harry patted his legs and without hastating Louis sad in them facing his boyfriend

"I love you Haz more then you can imagine"

"I love you too babe"

Both of them started leaning in and kissed. They kissed for five minutes and then finally pulled away. When they did, there lips were swollen.

"Come on Lou, lets go teach this bitch a lesson" Harry says getting up

Louis laughed and followed Harry. When they enter the cafeteria for the second time, Harry when to there table, took his drink and when to the table where Eleanor was sitting.

"Hey bitch, this is what you get for kissing my boyfriend" Harry says before dumping his smoothie on her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, this was a Gucci outfit!!"

"Yeah I know and next time thing before you kiss my boyfriend again"

Just like that, Harry left Eleanor. Him and Louis decided to skip the rest of the day because they had enough drama for today.
_______________
Heyy again, sorry  that I took a long time to update. Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed. If you have any requests or comments please tell me.
Thanks
-R