Fixing me won't fix us (mpreg) part 1

Hey this is another one shot , I hope that you enjoy
Warning ⚠️: if you don't like mpreg don't read this story.
____________________
Summary: Louis and Harry were caught by the principal of the school making out. When the principal called their parents, Louis is send to the army for 2 years. What happens when Harry finds out 2 weeks after Louis left that he is pregnant with his child?
___________________

Louis was sitting in class peacefully until his phone rings
From: Hazza 💙
Hey babe, I'm bored, meet me at the back of the school so we can have some fun ;)
To: Hazza 💙
Sure, I will meet u in a bit ;)
I waited a minute and then I raised my hand.
"Yes Louis"
"Can I got to the bathroom please?"
"Sure"
Louis was really relieved because he hated Ms Jenner class. He slowly left the class and when he made sure there was nobody in the hallway and ran the the back of the school. When he got there he quickly spotted his boyfriend Harry.
"Hey babe" harry say walking toward him
"Hey baby"
"How about we have some fun Lou" Harry says smirking
"Are you sure that we aren't going to get caught?"
"I doubt that they have camera at the back of the school, they aren't that smart."
Louis laughed and they started to lean in the the feels his back hitting the brick wall. The kiss gets hotter and they continue to make out until they're out of breath. When they pull away they're both red and their lips are swollen.
"I think that we should get back before we get caught" Harry say a little out of breath
"Yeah"
"Wait, you should take my sweatshirt because you kind of umm have a visible love bite"
"HARRY!" Louis shouts
"I'm sorry"
"You should be, now give me your sweater"
Harry grabbed his sweater from the ground and give it to Louis with a sad look on his face.
"Oh baby don't be sad you just got carried away" Louis says and then peck his lips
"Okay, lets go back to class"
They both when in their separate ways. At lunch time Louis was called at the principal's office.
When he arrived there he saw Harry and a mad principal. He sat down on a chaire next to Harry.
"Good afternoon Louis, it's good that you're here to join us"
Louis answered with a simple smile
"Mr. Styles would you like to tell Mr Tomlinson why are both of you here today?"
"We ...ummm .. we were caught kissing in the back of the school" Harry says looking down not daring to at Louis eyes.
"And for that we have only one choice for you and it's to contact your parents and ask them to come"
Both Louis and Harry say there in silence not wanting to say anything, after the award silence the principal left to contact their parents. They were left alone
"Boo, look I'm very sorry that I dragged you in this, I should've juste kept my mouth shut and waited for school to finish"
"No it's okay,it's not you're fault, we made out at this place countless of times. Plus I did enjoy it, it's better than staying in Ms Jenner's class." Louis says smiling
Just as they finish there conversation, the principal came back in with there parents. They two boys gulped because they knew that they were in deep shit.
"Mr. Tomlinson would you like to explain to both of your parents why are they joining us today" the principal says with a smirk on his face.
"umm....me and Harry were ...ummm ....caught making out" Louis says looking down
"WHAT MY SON ISNT A FAGGOT, HE DOESNT KISS BOYS!!" Louis dad shouts
"Would you like proof mr Tomlinson?" The principal says
"Yes"
"Okay so you see, both of them decided to skip class today and go make out at the back of the school, what they didn't plan was a camera watching them. What I will show you will be a picture for there privacy"
The principal turned his computer towards the 6 of them. What they say shocked them it was...

"Why would you do that in the middle of class!," Anne starts shouting "I'm sorry mom it's was my idea, I got bored and texted Louis to come and meet me there" Harry says looking down "YOU SEE WHAT YOUR SON DID, HE FORCED MY SON TO MAKE OUT WITH HI...

"I'm sorry mom it's was my idea, I got bored and texted Louis to come and meet me there" Harry says looking down
"YOU SEE WHAT YOUR SON DID, HE FORCED MY SON TO MAKE OUT WITH HIM" Louis dad shouts
"Dad please stop shouting!! If I didn't want to got I could've just said no! Stop blaming it on him!"
"I have a question for both of you, are you guys dating or it was just a one time thing." Jay ask calmly
Harry nods and whispered a little "yep".
"I CANT BELIVE YOU, I CANT BELIVE MY OWN AND ONLY SON IS GAY!!!, I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PUT YOU IN THE ARMY FOR TWO YEARS MAYBE THERE YOU CAN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID WRONG OR DIE I COULD'NT CARE LESS!"
"No dad please" Louis says crying
"NO THERE IS NO DAD PLEASE! YOURE GOING AND THAT'S FINAL!! OH AND LOUIS YOU BETTER GET PACKING BECAUSE YOU LEAVE TOMORROW" That was the last thing he said before leaving.
"I'm sorry boo." Jay said kissing his forehead and then leaving along with Anne
~~
Later that night, Louis and Harry made love for the first ans last time for 2 years.
__the next morning___
Harry's POV
I woke up with my arms wrapped around Louis tiny waist and my head in his bare chest. I didn't want this moment to end. I can't believe that I want see him for 2 years.What if he forgets about me, what if he realize that he doesn't love be, all the what if passed by my head until the worst one came what if he dies...
"Baby why are you crying" Louis says with his morning raspy voice
"Nothing I'm just thinking about what will happen when you leave."
Louis didn't say anything he just looked at me and smiled. I cuddled closer to his chest not wanting him to leave.
"Haz we should get up"
"Yeah your right I don't want to hear a long speech from your dad about punctuality."
We both stay cuddled up to each other for about five minutes and then we got up. I tried my best not to cry because I wouldn't be to see him for at 2 years or maybe for ever... We both got ready in silence not sure what to say to each other. The car ride was the same except that we were holding hands. To be honest Louis looked terrified and I don't blame him. When we arrived at the airport I couldn't hold back my tears. I started to cry and Louis held me trying to calm me down. After 5 minutes, they announced that Louis plane was now boarding. I held Louis as tight as I could and then we kissed, we kissed for as long as we could before Louis dad interrupted us. I gives Louis another big hug and then he left. I waited with Jay until the plane was out of our sight and then we left the airport. That night , I almost didn't sleep, I couldn't bring myself do to it because I was to busy worrying about my boyfriend...
_____2 weeks later_____
I haven't been felling well for the past 2 weeks at first I thought is was because of Louis but apparently it's not. Today, I decided to call jay so she can come and help figure why I'm felling this way. Your probably wondering why I didn't ask my mom. Well I would have done that if my dad and mom didn't leave to got to London I don't know for what reason.
I heard a knock on the door.
"Hey Harry" Jay greeted me
"Hey Jay"
She came inside and we when to site on the couch.
"So Harry tell me how have you been felling ?"
"Honestly, I feel very sick, almost every morning I throw up and my mood swings very quickly. At first I thought that it was because if the fact that Louis was at the army but that's I figured that it isn't because I'd him since it's been 2 weeks"
"Harry as much at it may seem weird you might be pregnant"
"But how I'm a boy?"
"I don't know, how about we make an appointment to go see the doctor"
"Sure"
Jay when to make an appointment. The appointment was at 6 o'clock. We spend this time to talk it was really nice to have company. At 6 o'clock we arrived at the doctor. We waited for about 5 minutes and then we were called.
"Hey I'm doctor Williams how can I help you ?" A middle aged women said
"I'm here to see if I'm pregnant"
"Sure, first I will ask you some questions, are you sexually active"
"Umm yes" I said as I became red and looked at Jay. She looked shocked
"alright now the next questions may make you uncomfortable but I have to ask them, when was last time you had sex, with who and what's your relationship with his person?"
"Umm... the last time I had sex was 2 weeks ago with my boyfriend"
"Okay did you guys use protection?"
"No" I mumbled. Jay looked like she would kill Louis when he returns if he does and I will probably have an awkward talk with her after the appointment about the first time you do "it" since my mom wasn't there and I'm probably pregnant with her son's child.
"Alright now can you please lay down and shirt up please"
That exactly what I did. Then she put something like cream that was really cold.
"Look Harry you're pregnant"
I look up at the screen and it was real, I had a baby inside of me. I'm pregnant with Louis baby and he doesn't even know . He might never know....