Chapter 1 - Lucy Heartfilia

[A/N: This is Author-chan from the future when this book is finished asking for anyone who reads to comment whenever they see a spelling mistake or typo or whatever, it will help me improve the book and make it better, thank you in advance for reading]

5 Year Old Lucy P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucy! Lucy!" Someone was poking her face, "Wake Up!"

I opened my eyes and let out a little yelp. I was staring right into onyx eyes, that belonged to my 6-year-old best friend.

Putting an angry face on, "Natsuuuu! What are you doing?" I said, squirming underneath his weight.

His pink hair was sticking out in every direction. "Waking you up Weirdo! It's our first day at school!" He said giving one of his cheeky smiles.

"Oh yeahhh" I said yawning. "I forgot about that!"

"Hurry up Luce! We don't want to be late!" Natsu said excitedly.

"I would love to go to school and all but..." I said trying to hide the smirk off my face.

His face filled with curiosity, "But what?" His mouth was still a little open.

"But... your on top of me so I can't move!" I giggled.

"Lucccyyyyy! You had me scared there!"

I started squirming again and decided to lift my knees to knock him off.

He started flopping side ways, "Waa!" And then there was a big thud.

I laughed. "Natsu come on!" He didn't answer.

"Natsu!" I looked down. He was laying on the floor. "Natsu! Answer me, you Baka!"

Silence.

I jumped off my bed and shook him.

"Naaaatssuuu! Wake up!" I started worrying.

I put my face close to his to see his eyes. I got closer and closer.

"BOO!" He shouted.

I squealed and punched his arm.

"YOU BAKA! IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I shouted at his face. "You scared me! I thought you were dead!" I started crying at the thought of him dying.

"I was only doing payback!" He defended himself until he saw me crying.

He put his arms around my shoulder and then hugged me. I started sobbing into his chest. "You fool." I mumbled into his chest.

He chuckled slightly. "How about we never pretend like that to each other again? Deal?"

"Deal" I said into his now damp shirt. "Sorry." I said.

I looked up t him, he looked confused. "For what?" He said.

"For crying like a baby. You probably don't want to be best friends with a baby like me."

"But my bestest, bestest, best friend isn't a crybaby!" He boasted.

"Who is it? Tell me! Tell me!"

"Their name is Luigi!" He said

"Luigi?"

"Yeah Luigi!"

"Who's that?" I asked

"The person who's right in front of me."

"Me? My names Lucy you dimwit!"

"Oh is it? I didn't know?"he said jokingly.

"Fine then, Natalie. I'm not sorry anymore!"

"Hey don't call me that! And sorry for what?"

"For making your shirt all soggy from crying" I said blushing.

He looked down. "Oh no worries! My dad packed another shirt knowing i'd probably fall over and spill food on me."

"Wait! What about school!" I said remembering why he was here.

"Oh poop! We're gonna be late." He said.

"I need to get changed! Go grab your other shirt and change in the bathroom fast!" I said.

10 mins -- Later Nobody's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Lucy and Natsu met up in the living room all ready to leave.

Lucy hugs her Mother and Father. "Bye Mum, Dad see you later."

She grabs Natsu's hand and runs out of the door.

"Come on we need to run!" She squeals.

Natsu holds her hand tight and runs ahead for about five minutes.

"Natsu stop.... I ..... Can't run...... Anymore!" Lucy said between breaths.

"Okay fine jump on my back!" Natsu crouches down.

Lucy's just about to get on, when she realises she's wearing a skirt and she'll need to lift it up a bit to get on. "Natsu I need to lift up my skirt a bit. If you dare turn around I will Lucy Kick you in the face like last time." She warns him.

Natsu shudders at the memory.

••••••••••••••••••

FLASHBACK

4 year old Lucy is getting changed in her room. She was wearing a vest and pants.

Suddenly someone bursts into the room.

"Luce are you comin- WAA! SORRY I DIDNT ME-" Natsu was cut off by a a foot in his face.

Lucy was warned by her parents about people who watch you get dressed and stuff. Weren't they called speedos?

"GET OUT OR YOU WILL GET ANOTHER LUCY KICK RIGHT IN THE STOMACH!"

A terrified Natsu ran from the room with his life.

He's never walked into Lucy's room again without knocking, scared of what punishment he may get...

••••••••••••••••••

Lucy hitches up her skirt a little and climbs onto his back. He wraps his arms around her legs and she puts her arms around his neck holding on for dear life.

"Are you ready?" Natsu asks Lucy.

"S-Sure" she manages to stutter.

And off they go running towards school.

------------------------

A/N: Please vote and comment to help boost my confidence to upload another chapter thanks! I really appreciate it!!