Chapter 19 - Homeless

A/N: Sorry about the late update! I was really busy and I was writing for my other story.
Enjoy! (^_^)/

^*^
LUCY P.O.V
^*^

I fist pumped the air, then immediately regretting it and wrapped my arms around my middle. But that wouldn't stop the grin plastered to my face! "Finally!" I yell.

Natsu looks at me with raised eyebrow.

"Now that I think about it... Why did Virgo tell you about my getting married.. How did she even know you?.."

Natsu scratched the back of his head. "To be honest, I don't even know."

"Speak of the devil.." I murmur when Virgo walks in.

"How are you today, Hime?" She asked.

"I'm fine... but something's been bugging me.. " I tell her and she looks at me with eyes full of expectancy. "How did you know Natsu? Why did you tell him? How did you know where he was?"

She looks at me blankly like its the most obvious answer. "Because I'm your personal Maid." She said emphasising on the 'personal'. "So I followed you to Magnolia. Then I saw you at Prince's room."

"Prince? I ask.

"Of course! You are my master, I call you Princess. He is my master I call him Prince." She says.

"Since when is Natsu your master?" I ask.

"Aren't you together?" She said cocking her head to the side, I a confused fashion.

"WHAT?! NO!" We both said blushing.

"But Princess, you both were very close when you were younger and you even kissed. And 5 minutes ago you almost kissed again. Also when Prince was ill you were at his room in the hospital weren't you? You even told the doctor you were his Girlfriend." She said.

Both our jaws dropped open. "Wha~? How did you see us when we were younger and how did you know I was at his hospital room?" I ask totally confused.

"I'm your personal maid! Remember?" I sigh not even wanting to go there. I waved my hand in a dismissing manner for the subject to drop.

"Virgo do you have a place to stay?" I asked and she shook head.

"I would let you stay at my apartment but I only have one room and- OH SUGAR! I haven't paid my rent for this month." I began to worry.

"Don't stress too much." Natsu said.
I calmed down a bit.

"Hime, I must go and find a house. I'll come back when I have." I nod and she leaves.

Then a doctor comes in.

"Ah, Lucy! Nice to see you awake!" The doctor with brown hair said, he was quite handsome.

"Yeah." Was all I could say.

"Well I have some good news." He said. "Your free to leave!"

Although I probably didn't have anywhere to stay, I still smiled.

The doctor left after he told me I've to take it easy and I packed the few things I had into a bag.

We were walking along the canal that was outside my apartment that I had bought a while ago when I'd ran away.

I stepped up to my door and put the key in the lock when I heard a big bang. I turned to Natsu and found the landlady there as well.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked. "You don't live there anymore!"

I had, had a feeling that would've happened so I just sighed."Can I go and get my stuff?"

"You have exactly 30 minutes and If your one second more I'll throw you out and you won't even get your things!"

I turned the lock in the door."Oh and you better pay last months rent too!" She said wiggling her finger in front of her face.

I sighed again before taking a step into the apartment.
I stepped to the side and let Natsu in. "Welcome to my humble hom- I mean Ex-home."

He laughed.

We started bustling about trying to pack everything away in half an hour.

-29 MINS LATER-

I didn't really have that much stuff. It was mainly clothes. I had one bin bag filled with clothes.

Before we left the property we handed the key back to the grumpy land lady as well as last months rent.

We were walking along the street not really knowing what to do. My ribs were starting to hurt and Natsu could tell.
"Hold onto my arm so your not putting too much pressure on yourself. I did as he asked and held onto his left arm.

We came across an inn and decided to stay for a night.

"Excuse me?" We asked the girl at the reception in the inn called 'Sally's'.

"Are you looking for a room?" She asked and we both nodded.

"Okay so..." She said looking at we computer. "A couples room. Right?" She asked not looking up.

"No!" We both said at the same time.

She looked up and motioned to our linked arms. I blushed crimson and let go of him. She seriously got the wrong idea..

She was typing away on her computer again. "There are only one bedded rooms left."

"Is that all? Really?" I begged.

"Yup. Sorry 'bout that. But aren't you dating anyways so it's all good."

"We're not dating!" Me and Natsu both said in unison.

"Just give us the key." Natsu said to her as he handed her money.

"N-Natsu! But it'll be weird." I whined.

"Come on! It'll just be like at the hospital." He winked and I blushed. Why did I feel weird. Like when I used to with Natsu when we were younger. Oh.. Please don't tell me... I have a crush on him?