Chapter 15 - The Deal

This chapter is dedicated to...
DoNotEatRaw for writing the most random and funny comments on stories! I just read random fanfictions and the comments always make me laugh! They also have an awesome profile pic and a have their own stories too! Make sure you check them out of you already haven't!

Enjoy~

^*^*^*^
LUCYS P.O.V
^*^*^*^

He turns around to look at me through the slits of his eyes. The same old snake-looking eyes that were always intimidating.

"Lucy." He says bored tone.

"Father." I say in a more respectful manner.

"What do you want?" He said with a sour voice.

"Come here." I say beckoning him while I walked away.

I took him to the room Nurse Bradford had showed me and I sat in one seat and he sat in the one opposite across the small table.

I explained about Natsu and what his Nurse had told me.

"So what has this to do with me?" He said.

I sighed. "Isn't it obvious! Natsu will die soon unless someone donates money for his healthcare and operations!"

His eyes widened with realisation. "Still what has this to do with me!" He shouted in my face, his salvia spitting on me.

I wiped my face and looked at him dead in the eye. "You will pay for it if you want me to marry Sting." I say calmly.

He slapped me across the face with such force I was pushed right off the seat I was sitting on.

I put my hand to my cheek my eyes watering from the pain. I would NOT cry in front of this bafoon! I shall show no weakness!

I stood back up again and sat in the chair.

"Why can't his own parents pay for him?! HA! There probably too poor to pay for it!" He sneered.

My jaw clenched.

"Do you really want to know why?!" I said in a hushed tone and glared at him.

"Go ahead!"

"Both of his parents have been gone for years! After he was hospitalised, they just disappeared. They have been presumed dead but neither bodies have been found." I continue to glare at him. "So before you make false presumptions, you should check facts first."

He looked bored which was grinding my nerves. I was about to lose it with him!

"Didn't he have a brother or something." He asked.

"He had a SISTER!" I yelled. "And she's been adopted since their parents have been gone!"

He looked at me.

"So will you pay it or not!?" I say.

"Will you quit bugging me and marry Sting?" He says.

"Yes."

"Then you better bring in twice the amount of what I'm paying after you marry Sting!"

^*^*^*^

We were standing at the reception with a joyful Nurse Bradford while Jude signed some papers.

"I'm so happy!" Nurse Bradford. "Someone is going to save Little Natsu! Thank you!" There were tears in her eyes.

"Really it was no problem Nurse Bradford." I say thinking back to all the problems and complications there actually were for me to get my Dad to agree to this.

"Please call me Diane!" She said grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Sure thing Nur- Diane!" She giggled at my mistake.

^*^*^*^

I was back in my old room, in my old house, in my old life. I sighed I was to marry Sting. Sting is gonna be so mad at me for getting caught.

I thought about the friends I'd made back in Magnolia and how it was so much less stressful. I'd only been there a few days and I longed to go back.

Then something hit me. Levy.
That's the second time I'd forgotten about her. I have to text her!
I got out my phone and quickly went onto text messages.

To: Levy

Sorry Levy my Dad found me and took me home. Looks like I'll be marrying Sting! Thank you for being my friend.

Bye xxx

I felt terrible for doing that to Levy but I didn't want to drag her into this wretched life of mine. I sighed again lying face first on my bed.

What am I going to do?

^*^*^*^*
Thank you for reading! This story has like 1.21k reads already and it's only been up for like 14 days!
Anyway I'll probably update either tomorrow or Sunday because I don't think I'll have wifi until Sunday unless I use 3G!
If you've saw my Fairy Tail Sketches book, then I'll probably update that either tomorrow or Sunday too!!

Remember to comment, vote and follow to get notified when I update!!

Buhhh-Baayy (^_^)/