14 zacky

These past few weeks have been impeccable. Quite dreadful if I'm honest. I am yet to hear from Jed, since he went to America our connection ended. Even though it's been tough, the girls have been there for me, maybe I don't need them in terms of help with the hard questions in interviews and stuff because me and Jed did not confirm anything, as far as they know it was only rumors. We did not really confirm it to ourself either which I guess makes this whole moving on a lot easier, and that I am thankful for.

The sound of my ringtone brings me out of my trance. "Peeez" I say dragging her name "hello bebs, we are here" she says "alright cool I'll be down in a minute" I say as I put on my heels and grab my purse, I take one last look in the mirror before exiting my apartment and locking the door. As the elevator doors open I spot a black van through the glass lobby doors parked by the side of the road. I greet the doorman, his name is Leo, a nice lad if I am honest

"Hey jadey" Perrie greets me as I enter the car and take a seat beside her. "How are you feeling" she asks as she puts her arm around me, I can feel her breath leave a hint of alcohol behind as I figure she started to party a while ago, she is not drunk, maybe a little bit tipsy. "I am perfect what about you pet?" I ask looking into her eyes "I am sad" she replies pouting
"Sad, why are you sad babe?" I ask a little concern "it's nothing, we can chat later" she says with a tiny sudden sober ness. I didn't think much of it, she would tell me when she is ready, I will just have to keep an eye on her tonight.

The rest of the ride remained silent and before we knew it we where outside the club. We enter hand in hand and as we reach a private booth we greet the Leigh and Jesy and some friends from around. "Let's shooot" I hear jesy almost scream and moments later she hands out filled glass shot that from the smell tells me that I would probably die if I drink this, but hey I'm kind of in that mood anyway so let's drown this shit.
"1 2 3" jes says and I can feel the burning liquor  in my throat, I see the others pulling faces as the feeling is the same for them, "WOAH that was nice" I can hear Claud say hyped from beside me. After a few more drinks the others head for the dance floor but I, I move myself to the bar as it felt nice to have some distance for a couple of minutes before Perrie comes and drags me out there with her.

"Jade?" I hear a very familiar voice say behind me.

I turn around and in shock I see him stand before me, much has changed since I last saw him, I wouldn't say I forgot about him, but I kind of forgot about him.
He had a little stubble, it suited him well, and the hair, loved it, he looked very different, more mature and serious, not like he did before.

"Omg Sam" I say in disbelief as I look at him.

"It's been a while" he says to me as he places a hand on the chair next to me and nodding towards it asking if he may be seated. I just nod and smile towards him.

"You look beautiful" he says grinning as he takes the seat, I blush at his statement.

"You don't look so neat yourself" I say earning a chuckle

"How is everything going?" He asked interested.

"Good, we are slowly getting ready for the release of our new album, it's on its way" I smile

"I meant how are you doing" he grins as he quickly orders a beer out of the bar

"Oh, i have had a rough couple of weeks, nothing I can't handle" I confess hoping that he won't go into to the subject any further. "What about you?" I ask looking up at him

"Nothing special really, a couple of gigs, I am planning on opening a studio tho" he says proudly

"I mean how are you doing" I say in a giggle as I quote him from previously