7 Lovebites

JADE'S POV
I walked downstairs to find Jesy, Perrie and Leigh-Anne sitting by the counter. "Hey, what on earth are you guys doing here at this hour?" I asked very confused "well I drove by and saw that Jed's car parked on your drive way" Leigh-Anne said, "so why are all of you here?" I asked "well Leigh-Anne called us so we went here to" Perrie continued. "Ok, well, do you want breakfast?" I said "no jadey, it's 12 o'clock we have already had breakfast you lazy ass" Jesy said "it's 12 omg" I gasped "ye, you guys must have been really wild last night" Jesy said which made the girls giggle, "actually it wasn't so wild" I heard a hot voice say behind me, I turned around to find Jed walking towards me, all of the girls looked quite confused as they noticed that he came out from my room, "can I use the shower" he asked and I nodded and pointed in the directions for the bathroom.
"You guys slept together?" Perrie asked with a bit of excitement in her voice "if you mean slept like sleep next to each other then, ye" I replied
"So you really didn't do anything?" Jesy asked
"Nope nothing, we just talked." I answered
"Well do you like him?" Leigh-Anne asked
"Were just friends" I answered earning a eye from Pez since she knew it was more than that, I think the Lee and Jesy did as well but I had literally told perrie that I liked him. I didn't know why I lied, maybe it was better just to be friends? I didn't dare to friend zone him since I really liked him.

He came out of the shower in only a towel on his waist, I was met by a very good looking Jed.
"What do you wanna do now?" He asked "maybe a good movie" I said, we ended up watching a few episodes of Game of thrones, the same as yesterday, his arm was wrapped around me, I rested my head in his lap, he had his hand rubbing my back, it felt so normal.
"I want you" I heard him say very quiet. I wasn't Sure that I heard him correctly "What" I asked sitting up, looking right in to his eyes.

JED'S POV
"I want you, like now" I said so that she would hear, she didn't say anything she just looked me in the eyes, did I just fuck this up I thought.
Without saying a word she moved closer to me, making our lips meet, my tongue waiting for an entrance and she gladly accepted, it was a hot make out, she had been waiting and so have i, I haven't been with a girl for almost 4 months, it took its grip on me. I had 4 months of lust waiting inside of me to get released.
"If we keep going I might not be able to control myself" I said while kissing her mouth passionately "who says anything about you being under control" she said which really turned me on. I moved my kisses down to her neck, while I was kissing her I could hear quiet moans exit her mouth, she tugged my hair and kept moaning as i picked her up carrying her into her bedroom, I sat her down and she looked at me, she pushed me over the bed making me fall onto the soft bed, she climbed over me, giving me a passionated kiss. She began unbuttoning my shirt as I grabbed her by the waist and slowly mowing my hands up her sides, I took off my shirt without breaking the kiss.

JADE'S POV
I could feel his warm hands making its way up under my shirt, I slowly slid it Over my head, leaving me in a bra, he made his way down to my pants as he slowly began to take them of.
Very fast he threw me around so that he was on top of me, while kissing my neck and making me moan louder he pulled his Jeans down leaving us in our underwear, while sucking on my neck he unclipped my bra and taking it off, he grabbed my Breasts. My hands made its way down to his boxers and slowly moving inside of them. He moved his kisses down my stomach and pulling my panties down, throwing them across the room, I could now see the lust in his eyes and I nodded as a permission to enter me, "Oh Fuck Jed" I moaned as I felt every inch of him.

I woke up feeling quite sore from the previous night, he really didn't hold back. I walked downstairs to the sight of him standing in only boxers making breakfast, "morning" he said as I sat down my the kitchen island. "Morning" I replied "so I need to be by the studio at 10 but I'll be done by 2pm so if you're up to something later tonight" I said and took a bite of the pancake in front of me. " sound good, I'll be there at 2" he said.