6 Monday

Jade's POV
The following months all we did was to protect Pez, I thought a lot about Jed, I wanted him, still I was the one who pushed him away. Why did I react like this, we barely knew each other.

Me and the girls were out at a radio interview.
It was really fun, it was almost December which have given us all Christmas spirit.
We was really goofy, which I think is the best version of us because we are really fun.

All I was thinking, was about Jed, and it clearly was noticeable. "Jade are you okay?" Pez asked as we both sat in the studio. "Yes why?" I said. "You have been so off lately. Is there something wrong?" She asked "no everything's fine, just got a lot on my mind for the holidays" I replied, I think she knew I was lying, but she didn't question it. "How about you and I get a weekend off?, away from everything?" She asked "i'd love to" I said, "maybe next week?, Lee and Jess will be away with their men so we're all alone" she said.

Perrie's POV
There was something wrong with Jade, I could feel it, and after all I was the one who just got out of a 4 year relationship not her, I thought it would be nice to have a weekend of, just the two of us, not really caring about life. Maybe when I was alone with her she could tell me what's wrong. Jade usually is a very closed person, she rarely shows raw emotions.

I was at the airport waiting for Jade to arrive when I suddenly spotted a handsome man walking out of a gate, he had dark curly hair which perfectly matched his scuffed beard along with his tanned skin, he dressed very well. I kept looking at him until our eyes met, I felt an instant spark, I quickly changed my sight to the floor, I kept looking at it, people walking by must have thought I was possessed or something. I got snapped out of trance as Jade Shouted my name, which caused the mysterious boy to turn to look at us. He gave me a quick smirk before I turned around and entered our gate.

Jade's POV
I could sense that something had happened before I arrived, Perrie was a little off, I don't think in a bad way, more like happy daydreaming, I didn't mind, it just made my flight more comfortable since Perrie only watched movie with me in silence. After some time I fell asleep, I was woken up by perrie Shaking me as she whispered that we were here. As we stepped out of the plane a hot wind breeze caught my senses, it was very nice to finally be here. The atmosphere, the nature and the culture everything was amazing. I really enjoyed it. I got time to rinse my thoughts as well as enjoy the highs of life, and with Pez by my side it couldn't possibly go wrong.

I got a message from Jed
Jed Elliott: We should talk
I was happy to see that he still had me on his mine the same way he constantly was on mine.
I instantly told Pez, I thought she should know.
She told me to talk to him face to face and sort things out, and maybe will work it out to friends maybe to more, he maybe even walk away. She asked me how I felt and I really tried to feel what I felt, it was all mixed emotions, like my mind hadn't decided what to feel. The whole situation with Jed was so confusing. I figured it would be nice to see him so I decided to reply.
Me: Sure, I'm in Greece rn I'll be home on Monday
Jed Elliott: I'll be by yours at 2 pm on Monday!
I smiled as I red his text, I told perrie what I texted him and she was proud to see me dealing with this.

I was about 1 month until my birthday, my biggest issue was whether Jed should be invited or not. Everything was planned except the Guest list. The theme was just random dress up(ik it wasn't irl but leave it) I was turning 23 which felt really weird, I don't know I felt grown up, I've been through a rough break up one, I've moved away from home, I've moved away from perrie. It felt exciting thinking of what the future have to offer.

Jed's POV
It was Monday, finally, it had been the longest weekend ever. I hadn't been able to stop thinking about Jade, it's been a rough couple of months, but that didn't stop my mind.