8 Weeks

JADE'S POV
We were sitting in the sofa, catching up with the others, I could feel Jed pointing at my neck whispering "oops, did I do that" I giggled as he said it "ye who else did I shower with?" I asked "well true" he chuckled. Our hands were tangled together and my leg was on his lap and he was holding my thigh with his other hand, it was really comfortable. We kind of zoned out and we went in to our own bubble were we chatted, whispering so that the others could speak with each other. We were currently telling our best jokes to each another "so why was Santa's little helper so depressed?" He asked "i have no idea" I said "because they have low elf-esteem" as he said that both of us broke out in laughter, I buried my face in the crook of his neck trying not to die from all of the laughs, we didn't notice that everyone was looking at us.

PERRIE'S POV
I was truly happy for Jade, she seemed so glad when she was around him. We were all sitting and talking, I noticed that they started to whisper to each other and out of nowhere both broke out in high laughter. We all turned to them, seeing how happy Jade was all cuddled up with Jed just made me really happy. She really deserved someone that would take care of her.
Everyone went to the kitchen except Jade and Jed. By the time we came back into the living room we found Jade laying on top of Jed and he had his arms around her. Both asleep. The others tried to say goodbye quietly as they left
To go home. I couldn't bare myself of the cuteness overload so I snapped a photo of them two before heading to bed myself.

JED'S POV
I woke up to the feeling of Jade lying on top of me, I looked down at her as I stroked her dark hair. She looked adorable even asleep, when doesn't this human being look cute. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, I planted a gentle kiss on her forehead, "morning bro" I said causing her to chuckle "I usually don't fuck in the shower with bro's, so feel special" she said making me laugh
We both stood up and walked into the kitchen, making a light meal, "gooooooood morning lovelies" I heard perrie say from the stairs
"Morning" Jade said "we are going, we were just hungry" she said "oh it's fine stay as long as you want" Perrie said

Me and Jade walked out into the car and drove off, I moved my hand from the wheel to her knee, she looked at me with a killer look, I smirked and moved my hand to the lower thigh, she looked out of the window and I heard her sight "this again" she said softly, I moved my hand even high, causing her to start breathing heavier.
We ended up at her house. We walked to the door, holding hands. As soon as we entered she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, without breaking the kiss I closed the door and walked with Jade over to the counter, she jumped up and I stood between her legs, I moved my kisses down towards her neck causing her to moan. She started to unbutton my shirt, we got interrupted by a knock on the door.

PERRIE'S POV
As soon as they left I found Jade's phone on the couch, I drove to her place to give it to her, I knocked on the door and Jed opened, his shirt was a little unbuttoned, more than earlier this morning and I saw Jade sitting on the counter looking a bit annoyed or frustrated, I immediately understood what was going on, "Jade forgot her phone on the couch" I said giving it to Jed, "thanks" he said and nodded "well I will let you two horny asses finish what you started" i said while turning around and walking back to the car. They're really on it, 3 time in 3 days, god damn, how do they keep up.

JADE'S POV
Jed walked back towards me, showing me my phone "you forgot it at perrie's" he said while putting it down on the dinner table, I opened my arms "well come back here so we can finish what we started" I said, I made his way back to me and kissed me, he moved down to my neck making my body shiver, just the touch of his love was enough to take control of my whole body. He pulled of my shirt and quickly pulled down my jeans, leaving me in my underwear, I took of his shirt still without breaking the kisses I planted on his neck, I opened his belt, and pulled down his pants, both in only underwear. He picked me up and carried me to the sofa without breaking the kiss, he laid me down as he hovered over me, he removed my panties leaving me in only my bra, but it didn't take long until it was on the floor as well, he rapidly took his boxers of leaving us naked on the couch, he placed kisses from my mouth all the way down to my thighs making me moan.  He grinded on me as a teaser which drove me crazy, "god stop" I said taking a grip of his back, I pulled him closer to me and forcing him to enter me, he quickly pulled away " not that fast" he said and stood up, he walked away to the kitchen opening the Fridge, I walked over to him pushing him away to the counter, I jumped up without breaking our hot kiss, he lifted me up and carried me back to the sofa as he sucked on my collarbone.

JED'S POV
I kissed her neck and collarbone as I had notice that it was her sweet spot, I looked at her and she nodded, I entered her while kissing her neck, I kept thrusting as I saw her eyes filled with lust and pleasure. I didn't stop until both of us hit our peaks, I laid down beside her pulling an blanket over us, and we slowly fell asleep.

JADE'S POV
I entered the studio as me and the girls had to write a song, we had a short break in the middle and we all just chatted "so I headed to Jade's to give back her phone, Jed opened and had his shirt almost fully unbuttoned and on the counter Jade sat really annoyed" perrie said causing the other girls to laugh. I kept looking at my phone to avoid embarrassing eye contacts. "You literally interrupted them, what a cockblocker" Leigh-Anne said, "I think they manage to get back in mood when I left" Perrie said and chuckled "is that right?" Jesy asked
"Jaade!!" She said a little louder snapping me out of trance "uhm sorry what?" I asked "did you get it last night?" She asked "what?" I replied confused "omg your like a 12 year old, did you have sex with Jed last night after perrie left" she asked and the girls broke out in laughter. "ye" I said quietly but didn't take my eyes of my phone "I knew it" perrie said while throwing her hands up in the air "on the counter?" Leigh-Anne asked "kinda" I replied causing the girls to chuckle.
"You like him don't you?" Jesy asked "I don't know" I replied slightly annoyed "wow moody, we won't talk to you" Leigh-Anne said

I wasn't suppose to meet Jed for about 2 weeks, until my birthday. I missed having him around. I did like him, I did know it wasn't unclear, I just hoped he still liked me.

Tomorrow was my birthday party, I was really excited to see all of my friends, and Jed of course. But i could feel myself getting all grumpy. I didn't like doing stuff and I was annoyed most of the time. The girls and I were I rehearsal, and I kept fucking it up, "Alright 10 min break" claud said, I was walking towards the couch when claud grabbed me "you alright?" He asked I nodded and walked away from him, the girls followed and we all sat down "what is up with you?" perrie asked
"I don't know I feel like am alway grumpy and annoyed" I said "babe I know what's wrong" jesy said "you do?" the three of us said in unison "when was the last time you saw Jed?" She asked "uhm 2 weeks ago I believe,why?" I said " you need to get laid sis!" She said and chuckled "2 weeks that's no time, cant be that!" I said "well you fucking hit it like every night, your body got used to it" she said "alright this was awkward imma go now" I said

It was finally my birthday party, I was standing in the kitchen sipping on a cocktail chatting with the girls "where is your man?" Leigh-Anne asked "he's not my man" I replied "if you say so" she muttered

I saw Jed looking for me and as our eyes met we both walked to each other and pulled in for a tight hug "I've missed you" he said "I've missed you too" I said without breaking the hug.
________________________________
NEW CHAPTER
ENJOY!!!!

Love
Author