2 Movie night

Jed's POV
Am I going to do it? Should I? What if she says no? What if she never like me? I'm gonna do it!
I sat with an invincible lump stuck in my throat waiting for an answer. The phone buzzed and I flew up out of the couch to read it, she said yes. my whole body relaxed and I could feel a heavy weight being lifted of my shoulders.

She was arriving about 7 pm so I had to hurry with the cleaning. After I mopped the floor and vacuumed the house I had to get ready, I jumped in the shower and I saw a text on my
Phone
Jade Thirlwall: for tonight, Comfy or pretty?
She was putting in some effort, that's nice to see.
The time was almost 7 and I had changed into some nicer clothes and was making the living room ready, then I heard my doorbell ring, she was here.
Jade's POV
I pulled up on his driveway and ooh boy his house looked nice. I made my way to the door and as I was about to ring the bell I heard a phone buzz, it was the girls.
Jesy❤️: so what are we planing on doing tonight?
Lee-Lee💗 : I want to see a movie.
Pez💓: me too
Lee-Lee💗:what about you Jade?
Me: I'm busy😬
Pez💓: you went clubbing without us?????!!
Jesy❤️: how dare you?!
Me: I'm not clubbing
Lee-Lee💗: then what are you up to?
Me: I just want to take it easy tonight, I'll stay home.
Pez💓: why are you lying?
Me: I'm not.
Jesy❤️: Babe your not bailing a movie night, what's going on?
Me: nothing.
After that I put my phone down and decided to ring the bell. A handsome man in a cute hoodie and a pair of blue jeans opened the door.
-Hi! I said hugging him as I made my way inside!
-Hello. He said as he showed me around the house and may I say, it was a banging house.

We sat down at the enormous white couch. He suddenly broke the silence.
-What movie do you wanna watch. He said as He turned on the TV
- anything Disney and I'm happy. I said and I heard him chuckle a bit. we finally agreeing on watching "Alice in wonderland"
After watching the half of the movie from different ends of the couch, he stood up and walked away. My first thought was if I did something wrong and what it might have been. But as quickly as he left, he came back, but now he had a large bowl of popcorn in his hand.
- couldn't survive trough any movie without snacks. He said as he sat down next to me on the couch.

Throughout the rest of the movie we just chatted, and it brought me back to the previous night, I stared in to his beautiful gray eyes as the a silence broke loose, he was moving closer towards me, leaning in, the moment got erupted by a phone call.
I noticed that it was mine and I excused myself.

- What Perrie!I said in an slightly annoyed tone
- Jesus, your moody. She said
- why did you call?
- sorry I just wanted to check on you, we have been trying to text all night you since you got all grumpy in the chat.
- I wasn't grumpy, I was busy, there is a difference, and thanks for caring I'm still busy pez. I said annoyed
- sure, busy! Busy with what anyways, it's a Saturday, we should be doing something not working or being "busy"
- Pez, baby just leave me alone for tonight!
- omg! She said in a shocked tone
- you little scum bag, you didn't care to tell us? She continued.
- tell you what? I asked confused
- your in a date, with this dude, what was his name, jonas, Jared, joe...
- Jed. I said correcting her
- omg yes, I won't disturb, tell Me everything Tomorrow! She said as she quickly hung up the phone.

I sighted and walked back to the couch to meet the sight of  Jed watching the movie, as he heard my foot steps he faced me.
- everything alright? He asked
- yes, it was just Perrie. I said.
I sat back down and continued watching to movie which Weirdly still had an hour left.
To the sounds of the movie I drifted away into sleep. I woke up to see Jed still watching.
- are you enjoying the movie. I asked
- your awake. He said with a large smile on his face.

We continued to watch the last of the movie and when it ended we just chatted and again everything went so smooth, we never run out of things to talk about. Despite the flowing talk it became silent. And again he leaned forward, I did as well, only inches apart. Our lips almost touched when I came back to reality and pulled back.
- its late, i should probably get going. I said as I stood up
- driving at this time, not a chance, you will stay here tonight. He said
I tried to start a sentence and tried to make an excuse but I interrupted me
- you can take the bed and I can take the couch. He said, I nodded.
- I can fix the bed you can just sit here and wait. He said
I did as I was told and sat down in the couch, I went on my phone reading all of the texts I got from the girls.
Jesy❤️: what's wrong baby
Pez💓: she is not answering
Lee-Lee💗: what if it's something serious?
Jesy❤️: oh no my baby
Lee-Lee💗: should we visit her?
Pez💓: no need girls, she answered!
Lee-Lee💗: is she ok?
Pez💓: she is more than ok, she's on a date!
Jesy❤️: WHAAAT, and she didn't tell us?!
Lee-Lee💗: That piece of shit!

I turned my phone of when I heard foot steps walk closer.
- bed is all done. He said. He pointed to the room.
As soon as I jumped in bed I fell asleep.
————————————————————————
NEW CHAPTER
Hope you enjoyed it, same as last time, comment if I spot any mistakes

————————————————————————NEW CHAPTERHope you enjoyed it, same as last time, comment if I spot any mistakes

So I have created an instagram account, make sure to follow!!

See y'all next chapter!!

Love
Author💞