12 perrie

JADE'S POV
My whole world fell apart, when he uttered those words, I couldn't breathe anymore. Jed quickly caught me before I could fall to the floor, he picked up the phone to get more information.

JED'S POV
"Could you repeat yourself" I asked the other line, I didn't hear what he or she said to Jade but she just collapsed right in front of me.

"I am Officer Randell and I am calling to inform you that Perrie Edwards was found dead in a Car crash"

"Excuse me" I replied with vague voice.

"There was a car crash, and Perrie Edwards was killed, her death was declared not many hours ago."

"Thank you for informing officer" I said and hung up the phone.

I turned around to find Jade sitting on the floor with her knees up to her chest with a blank expression. I kneeled down and sat down next to her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes as I hugged her all the tears went flooding.

JADE'S POV
Tears and more tears. I didn't want to believe it, I can't believe it. It is not true, we spoke in the morning, she is still here and I will see her tomorrow in the studio. It's just a nightmare and I will wake up in my bed and non of this will be true.

After just sitting on the floor for what felt like hours that turned out to be half an hour, Jed stood up and helped me stand up.

"Come here" he said and took my hand leading me towards the door. He didn't have a glass of whine which I didn't expect. He helped me inside of his car and he drove towards Perrie's home. I don't think I can handle being there, and when I see the other girls, we can't continue without here, but we must, that is what she would have wanted.

We rush from the car to her door, without knocking I burst the door open, tears still flowing down my now red cheeks. The first thing I see is Alex walking past the door to see who like broke inside. I run up to him and hug him, tightly, without any intentions of letting go.

"Woah Jade" he says and hug me back.

"She's gone, she is actually gone" I say between sobs.

"Who Jade, who?" He replies confuses but doesn't let go of the hug.

"Haven't they told you" I say looking up at him as I release him from my grip.

"Told me what Jade" he asks worried

"Perrie was in a car crash" I ramble

"What" I hear a very familiar and loved voice say coming from my left.

I quickly snap my neck in the direction.

I quickly run up and give her a hug, never wanting to ever leave her embrace.

"I thought you were dead" I sob and tears stream down my face.

"who told you that nonsense baby?" She asked and hugs me tighter.

"A officer, over the phone, he called me and told me that you died in a car crash" I cry out

"Do you want to stay here?" She asks like the beautiful angel she is.

I nod and release us from each other's arms. I look behind to see Jed smiling in the door way. I walk up to the kind person before my eyes.

"Thanks a lot" I say and embrace him as well

"Jed, you shouldn't drive home in this" Alex says pointing through the window where rain is showering down from the dark sky.

"I have guest rooms" Perrie fills in.