11 Alexis

JADE'S POV
I Jump in the uber that I ordered with Jed's house as destination. I figured since I probably would have a drink or who tonight, and Jed probably the same it would make it a lot easier if I didn't have my car parked in his driveway when I wake up at home tomorrow.

A/N
Idk if she has drivers license I believe only Perrie and Leigh-Anne has but lest just roll with it shall we thx bye

"Where are you bedding all dressed up dear?"
The man in the drivers seat asks as he looks through the back mirror at me.

I don't know if I should be disgusted by the word dear, it's not really my favorite nickname so to speak. Or if I should just take the compliment and smile, though I might not fancy his use of words he seem like a pleasant man.

"I am actually going to a dinner" I respond smiling back at him.

"Dinner, I see, who is the lucky one? Or should I say boy perhaps?" He jokes.

"It's a guys named Jed" I reply.

"I can see on you that he have hurt you?" He says

How the actually hell did he know that, am I so miserable that you can look at me and know, damn I need to eat some note cookies to bring a little bit joy back in my life.

"Uhm, yeah we had a little bit of a break out a few months a go"

"Allow yourself to ventilate to me" he states

Who is this weird driver, my fucking therapist.

"We where friends and then I started liking him, and without him knowing that I kind of cut me out of his life." I say sadly

"And then he got a girlfriend and introduced me to her" I continue

"That's very un noble of a man to do, especially to a beautiful young lady as you madame."

"I'm Alexis for the record"

"Jade" I respond.

"Now I see, you are that beautiful Egyptian singer" he says

"That would be me Alexis"

"Stressful it must be, paparazzis everywhere, no privacy, much work, very busy days I assume."

"Yes, it can get hectic sometimes, but I do what I love, just remembering that and everything becomes a price that I am willing to pay." I say

"Well ms Jade I believe we have arrived at mr Jed's house." He stopped the car as I he speak on the familiar driveway.

"And ms Jade, for a drive home, don't hesitate to call" he says while giving me a contact card.

Well that was weird, quite enjoyable I must admit.

I walk up to the door steps and ring the bell, not long after the door opens by a Jed in black Suit pants as well as a black button up shirt, slightly opened at the top, freeing his neck from the tight neck hole it would have been if it was all closed.

"Hey" I respond as I give him a bottle of Prosecco that I bought before my awesome Uber ride here.

"Hi, you look absolute stunning" he says while his eyes rake my body, and look at my quite tight black dress that shows of my body at the exact right places.

"Not so bad yourself" I giggle as I blush but quickly look down at the floor in an lame attempt to hide it.

"Did you spy on me so that you could color coordinate or are we just made for each other" he asks

"I would like to say second, but you know damn well I sat in you garden bushes with a pair of monocles watching your every move in order to match." I say as he lets me inside his house.

He chuckles as he closes the door behind me and lead me to the dinner table where he already had cooked and plated pasta and some sauce.

"I will just head for the bathroom" I say as I walk towards it.

"Hurry, so the food won't get cold" he chuckles.

I come back to him sitting at the table, he rises from the chair to help me sit, but I stop him telling him that it's alright.

"It's it is Pasta with Crayfish sauce" he smiles as he present his dish.

"Yummy" I say as I fill my mouth with his food.

"It's delicious" I say once I swallows my first bite.

"Thanks" he says and quickly glance up at me.

Once we both finished eating I stand up and pick up the plates and head towards the kitchen with Jed behind me carrying the rest.

"Your not suppose to do that" I says and tries to take the dishes away from my hand but I move it away from him.

I just smile at him and continue with what I do, I bend down to place the plate inside the dishwasher and I stand up to reach for the second one but instead I stand up right in front of Jed.

Our eyes meet and I study is features, without paying attention our faces have closed the space between us so our noses almost touches.

JED'S POV
I stare down at her beautiful eyes that scan my face, i reach down and without wasting anytime she reaches up towards me and our lips meet.

The so familiar lips she carries gently meet mine. My hands move to her waist while the other one reaches for support in form of the kitchen counter. Her hands move to my cheek and her tongue asks for permission the enter, and I mean who would say no.

I moved my kisses down her neck while my hands raked down her perfect body. Her hands tangled in my hair, we stumble in to the living room and I gently pushes her off her feet onto the sofa.

*ring*

We both ignore it

*ring*

"You should probably..." I say

Ye hums in respond and pick up the phone.

JADE'S POV

"Hello?" I respond, the caller was unknown so why I actually picked up is a question I can't answer.

"Hello am I speaking to Jade Thirlwall ?" The man on the other side of the line says.

"Yes" I reply.

"I am Officer Randell"

I can feel my heartbeat raising.

"I have some bad news to tell you" the officer continues.

"Your Friend Perrie was unfortunately Killed in a car crash this evening"

____________________________________
Cliffhanger fuckers. So well that just happened, it was a quite weird chapter but you got to love Alexis he's tha homie

Well rip Perrie, it was a character that needed to be killed of.

Anywho I have the next chapter ready and waiting to be released. And I have big plans.:)

Love
Author