Sleepwalking - Pierre Gasly

Start from the beginning

'Y/N, what's going on?' he asked as he walked into the apartment.

You sat down on the couch, laying your phone on the table in front of you. 'I don't know. I had a dream or nightmare or whatever it was, but it felt so real. It felt like it was happening in real life. I saw how his car crashed into the wall. I saw how the flames locked him in. I heard the deafening screams of his mom. I saw it happening and suddenly I was in my bed and Pierre wasn't there. I called him, but he didn't answer. I called you, because I thought that maybe it did happen and I was just in denial or something. But you told me that it didn't happen. But I can't get Pierre on the phone and I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm losing my mind. What if I'm still dreaming? Or what if I am losing my mind?' You looked at Charles, who sat down next to you on the couch.

'You're not going crazy. You just had a nightmare, that felt real. Charlotte had one like that. She called me in panic and she thought she was crazy. I was on the other side of the world, so I just couldn't stop by her house and calm her down. But when we FaceTimed, she saw that I was real.'

'But Pierre isn't here. I can't even remember if he went to bed with me. It's 2 am. He should be in bed, but he is nowhere to be seen.'

'Let me call him and his team to see what they know. I'm going to make you a cup of tea. Just calm down. It's probably nothing.' Charles walked to the kitchen and you heard the kettle being turned on. If Charles didn't know where Pierre was, then how could anyone know that? It's 2 am. Where in the world could he be? Maybe he couldn't sleep and he went out for a walk. His shoes... you got up from the couch and walked to the hall where all of your shoes were. You turned the lights on and looked at all the shoes that were there. Every single one of his and your shoes where there. Did he walk out without his shoes on? You turned around and looked at the jackets. His jacket was hanging right were it should be. You walked to your closet in your bedroom and looked at all his clothes. It was still there. You turned around to the bed and saw his phone laying on his nightstand. You walked over to it and picked it up. He had uncalled messages from you and Charles, but nothing out of the ordinary.

You walked back to the kitchen. 'Everything is here: his shoes, his jacket and his phone,' you said to Charles and laid his phone on the table.

'Then where the fuck is he?'

Alarm bells began to ring in your head and you suddenly felt wide awake. 'Call the police. He's sleepwalking.' It didn't happen a lot that Pierre sleepwalked, but it happened a few times and every time you woke up when he leaved the bed. But this time, you could've not heard him. What if he was sleeping walking around the town? You rushed to the hall where you put on your shoes and your jacket.

'We have to find him, now. He could be out there for god knows how long,' you said as you put your hair in a ponytail. You grabbed your keys from the kitchen table.

'He sleepwalks?'

You nod. 'It only happened a view times before. Every time I woke up of him leaving the bed, but tonight I probably didn't. It's the only explanation why he left without shoes on. If he couldn't sleep and wanted to go for a walk, he would have had his shoes on.'

'Let's go then. I'll call the police. Let's split up to cover more ground faster. Call his team, to get as many people looking for him,' Charles said.

You nodded and grabbed your phone, starting to call people from his team. You rushed out of the apartment and made your way downstairs. Charles went left, you went right. You spoke two people, who would call the rest of the team who were in the era to look for Pierre. With your flashlight on, you walked around the streets.

'Pierre?' you yelled. You looked in every alley, around every corner. You were almost running down the streets. 'Pierre!' you yelled again. You slowed down when your phone rang, Charles was calling you.

'I found him! He's okay. He was not far away. We're walking back to the apartment now,' Charles said as soon as you answered the phone.

'He's okay?'

'Yes.'

'Okay, I'll see you at the apartment.' You quickly sent a message in the group that Pierre was found and made your way back to the apartment. When you got there, Pierre and Charles were already waiting.

'I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to worry you. I just don't know what happened. Charles woke me up and I was in the middle of the street,' Pierre immediately started to apologize as soon as he saw you.

You just walked over to him and wrapped your arms tight around his neck. 'It's okay. I'm glad you're fine.' You pulled away from the hug. The tears were now streaming down your face. You were so worried about him.

'Don't cry. I'm alright,' he softly said and wiped away your tears.

'I was just so worried. I thought you died... and then you weren't there and I...'

'It's okay. I'm okay,' Pierre shushed you and pulled you closer to him again. He stroked your back until you calmed down.

Once you calmed down, you thank Charles for helping you and he went back home. You and Pierre made your way to your bedroom, where you both laid down on the bed. You told Pierre about your nightmare and why you freaked out so bad. He kissed your head and you both just laid in each others arms until you felt asleep.