Kyoya Makes His Move

After returning home with Kyoya, I still couldn't figure out what it was that he was getting out of this. No matter what I thought of, none of them could possibly be the reason.

Even over the next few days, I still hadn't figured it out.

"Rin?" I heard Kyoya's older sister calling me as I walked down the hallway.

"Yes, miss?"

"Rin, I told you that you can call me by my name," she sighed. "You don't have to be so polite. Anyways... could you...?"

"Rummaging through Kyoya's drawers again?" It may sound weird, but she had a habit of going through his clothes and not being able to put all of them back. She always had some excuse for it, but I never really understood why she would do it, even if she did have a reason.

"I wasn't! I just-"

"I know," I said calmly, cutting her off. "I'll take care of it." With a sigh, I headed down the hallway and into Kyoya's bedroom.

As it was every other time, it was a mess. Clothes were scattered all over. He's a guy, how the hell does he have more clothes than I do? Right... rich people... Sometimes these people really irritate me. I tried pushing those kinds of thoughts out of my head. But as I continued cleaning up, they just kept returning. "This really is a pain..." I mumbled to myself, thinking I was the only one in the room.

"You shouldn't complain when someone allows you such a kind way to repay a debt." As Kyoya's voice addressed me, I turned around so quickly that I almost lost my balance. However, I immediately turned my back to him after seeing him standing there shirtless.

"I-I didn't know anyone was in here..." I stuttered, slightly embarrassed about the situation. I was merely doing what I would have wanted him to do if he was me and I were him. Sure, my body may be nice by other people's standards, but that didn't mean I wanted anyone to look at it.

"Well, this is my bedroom after all." His voice was suddenly much closer than it had been just a second ago. Something was wrong with this situation, and I didn't like it one bit. "You're quite a shy one, aren't you?"

Uneasy with how close he sounded, I didn't say anything. That was probably a bad move. He turned me around and grabbed my arms, holding me in place. I tried to look away, but Kyoya wouldn't allow it.

For a moment, I wondered just what thoughts were going through his head. But considering what was going on, I decided I didn't really want to know.

"Wha-" Before I had a chance to even get one word out, his lips crashed into mine.

While I may never have had any time for relationships or really even friendships, that didn't mean I was so naive that I didn't know what was going on. I may be pretty oblivious when it comes to love and crushes, but even I know that if you kiss someone, there is a certain level of attraction that you have for them. Or on occasion, there's some other motive behind it. But either way, you don't do it without some sort of reason.

I didn't know how to react, so I simply didn't. I'd never kissed anyone before. Sure, there had been someone I really would have liked to, but there were too many other things in the way of that. Point was, I didn't want to be kissing Kyoya.

One arm wrapped around my waist, holding me in place. The other held onto my wrist, pulling me tight to his chest.

For a moment, I thought about pushing him away. But then the memory of the situation with my father came to mind. Mr. Otori never mentioned anything about situations like this, so what do I do? If I push Kyoya away, would it cause more trouble? Even worse, do I even have a choice? Guess I'd better go along with it for now.

The next thing I knew, I was laying down on the couch that was just a few feet away with Kyoya hovering over me. Using one hand to hold himself up, his free hand began lifting my shirt, showing a lot more of myself than I'd ever shown in my life.

My heart was racing. He wouldn't actually do anything, would he? To be honest, I didn't know the answer to that. Now that I thought about it, I barely even knew Kyoya. That thought alone was scary.

All this time, he hadn't said a word. I almost wished he'd say something or that this was just some kind of trick. But he just stared down at me without a word. As I was about to say something, he leaned down to kiss me again.

Just as his lips were about to meet mine again, the door opened. "Kyoya, wh-" His sister's voice stopped abruptly as I figured she saw us. Or more accurately, she saw him and just assumed I was there. "I'll just come back later..."

I heard the door close and Kyoya moved away from me. Still unsure what to do, I just looked at him and slowly started to sit up. He had an annoyed look on his face, but soon it was replaced by that calm face he almost always had. "You may go now, Rin," he told me in that cold, emotionless voice of his.

After he said that, I couldn't get out of the room fast enough.