•Soulmate• (3)

Quickly two weeks had past. Quicker than you thought at least. You hadn't been to the prison since your incidents with Grindelwald. You were scared seeing him would trigger something in you. But you were going there now. To make sure his execution went according to plan.

Grindelwald was a very powerful being. It would take a lot to kill him for good.

"Y/N we think you should go home."
"Go home?"
"Yes. You and Grindelwald have some complications. It will interfere with the execution."
"I have no complications with Gellert!"

You looked across the panel and scoffed.
"Thank you for your suggestion but I don't think I will be taking it." You say firmly and leave the room.

You pause as you think about what you were about to do. No matter how much you hated it, Gellert was your soulmate. How cruel would it be to kill him?

You shake the thoughts and sigh, heading over to the prison.

"Is everything going as planned?" You ask out loud.
"Yes ma'am."

You nod.
"But-"
"But?"
"Did you ever think that killing Grindelwald would kill you too?"
"Yes. It won't."
"How do you-"
"Don't question me just get it done. Bring him in."

After you said that, everything was finally set in motion. Grindelwald was brought in and trapped to another chair. He looked horrible. His platinum hair and beard had grown and his overall being resembled a dead person already.

"I want to talk to him."
"Y/N that's not a good idea."
"I don't care. I want to talk to him. Alone if you don't mind."

Everyone except for you and Gellert left the room. He sighed heavily and looked up at you.
"What? You want to kill me yourself?" He chuckled.
"No. I want to say I'm Sorry."
"You're sorry?" He asked genuinely curious. "What could you possibly be sorry for?"
"I didn't mean to react so rudely when I realized you were my soulmate."

He scoffed and shook his head.
"If they kill me, you die to."
"When they kill you and no I won't."
"Are you telling that you love me? Because you know that's the only way babe."
"I have a way, Grindelwald."

You sighed as you let everyone back in the room.
"Any last words?" You ask. He says nothing. He just... smirks under his hooded eyes. "Fine. Let's get this over with."

Word Count: 404

Soulmate the actual book is out...

Loving Irene and Red Hearts will be out soon..

Yay tell me what y'all think...