•Eliza•

Tarrant Hightopp
~~~

At this point I'm just picking random gifs

"You are still up?" Tarrant smiled as you snuck into his workshop.
"You know I hate sleeping when you're not near me." You yawn as he pulls you on his lap.
"Hmm. Actually I didn't know that." He giggles, rubbing your sides. "Let's go back to sleep, shall we?"

You get up and turn to the window, going the close the curtain. The sky goes from navy blue to pink in a flash, then back to blue. You look up at the clouds and see something- maybe someone- falling from them.

"Tarrant?"
"Yes dear?"
"Did you see that?"
"Oh you saw it too? I thought I was going mad." He giggles.

You look back at him and shake your head. Maybe too much time with the Hatter made you a little mad as well.

~~~~~

The sun peered through the curtains in the morning. You woke up with Tarrant's heavy arm around your waist and the sound of rapid knocking at the door.

You groaned and untangled yourself from the Hatter as you went to get the door. You grabbed a robe and tied it loosely over your nightgown.

"What?" You opened the door to the twins looking pretty worried.
"Y/N come quick!"
"What? Why?"
"Someone from your world has come to Wonderland."

They grabbed your arms and tried to pull you but you resisted.

"What do you mean they came to Wonderland?"
"It happened last night!"
"Yeah. Just how you came! A big flash of pink!"

Your eyes went wide. You pulled away from the twins and ran upstairs to wake up Tarrant.

"Tarrant! Get up!"
"What's wrong, honey?" He yawns.
"Someone's in Wonderland."
"Of course. You're in Wonderland. I'm in Wonderland." He smiles, wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you on top of him.
"No. No. I'm serious Tarrant!"

You rolled your eyes and slipped on some shoes. If anyone was going to talk to this person it had to be you. You were the only one who had been to the normal world.

You ran out to the field and to the crowd of people gathering around the bushes. You pushed passed everyone and came face to face with her.

"Okay you're normal." She says trying to catch her breath.
"I'm Y/N. Who are you?"
"Eliza. Um do you know how to get me back home? And what is this place?"

You grabbed her hand and pull her away from the crowd.

"You're in Wonderland. Things are pretty strange here."
"How'd I get here?"
"I don't know. Until now I was the only person able to get here."

You look down at her clothes, almost completely torn by the thorns in the bush.

"You look about my size. Come with me. I'll fix you up."
"O-okay."

You take her to your hat shaped home and get her into some clean clothes.

"Tarrant?" You yell, as you run a brush through her hair. Soon he come skipping around the corner, fully dressed. He tilts his head at the sight of Eliza.

"Ah! Eliza this is my fiancee Tarrant Hightopp."
"Hi." She waved.
"I've got the perfect hat for your head." He says before going down to his workshop.

"Well he's quirky."
"Yeah. But we like him like that." You giggle. "Okay. All done."  You smile at your good work, just as Tarrant comes back.

He sits the hat on her head and smiles.
"What do you think?"
"It's amazing." She laughs, looking up at him.

"Thank you."
"Don't mention it." He blushes.

Word Count: 591

Will this be similiar to Grace? Somewhat.

You know, it baffles me how y'all actually read my stuff and enjoy it. Like idk how y'all do it. I read my stuff and gag.

Anywaysss, After this mini series. I'm gonna take another break from writing. I'm getting love sick and need to focus on being my own girlfriend a bit more.