•Grace•

Willy Wonka
~~~

She couldn't help it. It was almost like she absolutely had to. Like it was in her DNA and she had no choice. She destroyed anything she got involved in. This time it was another relationship. Yours and Willy's.

Not on your watch.

"She didn't mean anything. Y/N calm down!"
"What about you Willy? You promised me you bastard!"

He protected her. That was one red flag. Then you caught her making a move on him. Now usually you wouldnt have to worry because you trusted Willy. You always knew you had his heart no matter what. So why was she such a weakness to him.

"I hate you!"
"You don't mean that!"
"I do. I really do and I want you out! Out of my house and out of my life just go Willy!"
"Where am I going to go Y/N?"
"I don't care. Actually, since Grace makes you so fricking happy, go with her! And stay there!"

You guys seemed so happy so why was all of it so easy to destroy? He didn't love her that was for sure but it sure seemed like he did. He looked at her in ways you couldn't seem to comprehend.

"I love you. Why are we even doing this?"
"Cause you've been so distant. So suspect. Ever since she came around it's like you don't even know me anymore."
"Y/N-"
"I need a minute. Just give me time."

And to think it all started with one night. So let's begin there.

It was dark outside, no stars in sight just a full moon. You leaned into Willy's chest as he slept soundly. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't seem to stay asleep for more than half an hour.

"Willy?"
"Hmm?"
"I can't sleep."
"Hmm." His eyes open and he sits up slowly. You reach over and turn the lamp on so he can see you and tell you what you need. He had a tendency for doing that.

He tilted his head and looked into your eyes lacking rest. After a second, a thought hit him and he smiled, getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?"
"Getting you what you need." He said before leaving.

You groan and laid back on the bed, not for long though. There was a knock. A very eager one. You throw on a robe and some slippers and go to answer it. There was a woman maybe a year younger than you. A bit shorter with ruby red hair and eyes dark as the night. The point is she was beautiful and immediately you started to point out the things she had that you didn't.

"Can I help you?"
"I have no where else to go." Her voice was soft. "I'm pregnant. My parents kicked me out. I've been going house to house but nobody will take me. I saw this factory, heard of a man. Willy Wonka. I assume you're his wife?"
"You assume correctly."

She smiles softly, looking down at her feet.
"Please. If I can't stay for free, I can work."
"You're pregnant."
"I'm not showing yet." She laughed. That laugh would haunt you forever.

Just as you were about to reply to her, Willy came behind you with a bowl of chocolate covered blueberries. You took it from his hand and ate one.

"They decrease anxiety. That's all that was wrong. Who's this?" He looked at the girl.

"I'm Grace."

Word Count: 579