•Eliza• (3)

The next few days, Tarrant spent every second trying to make it up to you. You didn't even know what it was for.

One day he came home with a banquet of white roses from the Queen's garden. That's when you knew something was up.

"Hatter what is wrong with you?" You laughed.
"N-nothing. I just wanted to do something nice."
"You've been doing something nice everyday for 2 weeks." You take the flowers from his hand and go to the kitchen to plant them. He follows and sits at a stool, watching you.

"Oh Eliza is staying over for dinner."
"Is she? Does she have to?" He groans.
"Tarrant!" You laugh. "Be nice."
"She's just-" He stops himself and sighs. "I don't like her here all this time sweetheart."

He reaches for your hand, pressing a kiss to it.
"What did she do?" You say looking at him with worried eyes.
"I-"
"Tarrant. What did she do?"
"It wasn't her fault."

He says. You pull away from him.
"Stop beating around the bush! What happened?"
"When you sent her to talk to me-"
"No." You drop the roses and pace the kitchen.
"We kissed-"
"Stop! Stop it!" You shout.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

You scoff and leave the kitchen, rushing upstairs to your bedroom. You pick up the closest thing to you, your engagement pictures, and send it flying to the wall shattering the frame.

You honestly didn't know why you were so upset. You had been cheated on before and they had done much more than a kiss. But this was Tarrant. Tarrant was so much different.

"Y/N? Can I come in?" He knocked on the door. You sighed opened it for him. He stayed in the doorway as tears ran down his cheeks. "Y/N I-"

"You kissed her. You can't do things like that Tarrant."
"I-I'm sorry. I swear I didn't know what was happening. Sweetheart, please." He latched on to your waist with no intentions of letting go. "It'll never happen again."
"I know it won't."

You close your eyes and wrap your arms around his neck.

"I'm so sorry."
"I know. I know. You're not the one that needs to apologize."
"Y/N don't go crazy."
"No promises."

And it was over. Elizabeth found her way back home and you and Tarrant went on with your life. Every once in a while you wondered what she could be up to. But then you remembered how she betrayed you. She was eventually forgotten.

"I love you, Tarrant. I really do."
"Oh Dear, I love you too."

Word count: 437

Omg I'm so sorry this was so bad 😭 part three of soulmate will be out soon and eventually I'll drop the first three chapters of these books I'm working on.

Yes I said book(s)...