•Grace (3)•

Now the only thing stopping you from hurting her was the child growing in her stomach. If it wasn't for that, she'd be getting thrown down the stairs by now.

Over the next few weeks, Grace got selfish and Willy got vulnerable. Things escalated between the two to the point where he'd sneak out of bed in the middle of the night to do who knows what. You caught him one night. That didn't end well.

"Where are you going this time?"
"I just need some air."
"Willy, I know about Grace. She isn't so subtle anymore. Keep your side chick in check will you?"

He sighs and ran a hand down his face.
"Don't do that."
"Do what? Act like you aren't slipping away from me every second she's here?"
"It was just a kiss."
"Just a kiss? Do you think I'm that dumb?"

Honestly he didn't know how much you knew. Cheating wasn't him so he was really bad at it.

"If you want to leave me just say so please."
"I don't. I would never want to leave you."
"So why are you doing this to me?"
"I'm sorry."
"I'm going to stay at my aunt's. She only lives minutes away."
"No. What?"
"I can't do this. If you can't let go of Grace you don't deserve me either."
"Y/N-"
"I love you. I really do but I can't put my happiness on the line for yours."

You stayed at your aunt's for weeks. For the first two, he visited everyday trying to get you to come home (where Grace still stayed). When you finally did, Grace was gone. Things went back to normal. Well he was still sleeping on the couch. Until one night, when all hell broke loose.

"Why are you here?"
"I missed you."
"My wife is upstairs. I don't need you."
"You weren't saying that weeks ago."

You listened in from around the corner, contemplating the right time to barge in.

"Cause I was stupid. I lost an amazing woman because of you."

You smiled softly until she began to speak.
"That bitch can do it like I can you know that."
"Well I know I can drag you out that door! That's for damn sure."

You make your way down the stairs until you were right in front of her.

"Hmm. I thought he was bluffing." She smirked.
"But I'm not. Now I wish you the best during your pregnancy." You smiled as her smirk faltered. She said nothing else, she just left.

Willy smiled and went to hug you but you shrugged him off.

"You are not off the hook."
"Y/N I know I can't undo everything but at least let me try to make it up to you."
"You can start by planning or anniversary tomorrow."
"Tomorrow? No our anniversary is August 24th."

You smile and kiss his cheek.
"Just making sure."

Word Count: 487

This was asss!! Sorry y'all I've been distracted. My birthday is on the 19th and I'm stressing to my family that a simple text will do cause I hate my birthday