•Soulmate• (Requested)

Gellert Grindelwald
~~~

So soulmates right? Everyone has one and you meet them when the universe says your ready

So soulmates right? Everyone has one and you meet them when the universe says your ready. Not in the magic world.

Here? Every infliction of pain your soulmate gets, so do you and whoever your soulmate was, was in a lot of pain alot of the time. And it doesn't stop, not until you both confess your love.

Your heels echoed throughout the facility as you walked quickly besides Newt, trying to catch his stride. Failing to catch up, you rolled your eyes and held your hand up, stopping him in his tracks.

"Why do you walk so fast?" You questioned as you met him in his frozen state.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to." He says, trying to move his feet.
"It won't work. You know that."
"I like to try." He laughs nervously.

Before you can comprehend it, a sharp pain in your right eye and a splitting headache, hit you like a train. You resist the urge to scream as you hold your head in pain. You lose your focus on Newt and the spell wavers.

"Y/N? Is it your soulmate?"
"Yes god whatever is happening, make it stop."

Now how simple would it be to cast a spell and find you soulmate. No more pain and the love of your life. However, that wasn't possible. There wasn't a spell in any of the books.

You hold onto Newt until the headache subsides and the ringing stops.

"Y/N-" A girl calls from across the hall. "They're ready for you."

You nod to her and sigh.
"Hows it going with Grindelwald?"
"He still doesn't talk." You shrug and you two head to the room where he was being held.

When you get there, two guards follow you in. Grindelwald doesn't acknowledge you or either of the wizards. He sits on a rusted chair with his feet bound to the floor and chains around his wrists. You sit in the seat across from him.

"So-" You start not expecting a response. "Gellert Grindelwald. Still don't want to talk."

He looks up at you, his eyes lifeless.
"Guess not. Well then I'll tell you what's going to happen these next few weeks."

He opens his mouth but closes it back deciding to keep his oath of silence.
"No. Please. Say something."
"What happened to your head?" He smirks.
"Soulmate happened."
"Soulmate?"
"That's right." You say bluntly. "As I was saying-"
"You ever wondered who your soulmate is Ms. Y/L/N?"

You sigh and play along with his game. What was he going to do? If you help me escape, I'll find them for you? No. You weren't even that close to stupid.

"Hasn't everyone, Grindelwald?"
"Gellert is fine. I'm just wondering how much pain you must be in. Constantly."
"Are you done?"
"Are you in pain Y/N?"
"Okay. We're done." You stand and head for the door.

"How about now?" He says before using what little power he has to send your chair towards the wall. The moment he does, your headache returns. You scream, holding your head.

"Stop!" You yell as the guards restrain him with their magic. His power stops and so does your headache. "What the hell was that?"

"Well, hello my love." He smirks.

Word Count: 544

PART 2