Chapter 16: Teamwork

Zabuza chuckles a bit then suddenly, another Zabuza comes out and inprisons Kakashi-sensei in a Water Prison Jutsu!

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto shouted.

"Tsk!" Sasuke got a bit mad.

"No way, then how are we going to..." Sakura said.

With Kakashi-sensei trapped. We have no choice but to protect Tazuna, ourselves! I ran towards Naruto and whispered to his ear.

"Got it?" I asked.

"Got it!" he answered then does a Clone Jutsu which is actually a Shadow Clone Jutsu.

"Sasuke, we've got a plan!" I told Sasuke.

"And what plan is it?" Sasuke asked.

"Just follow my lead!" I answered.

"Hmph, you can't defeat me!" Zabuza taunted.

"Naruto, ready?" I asked.

"READY!!!!" all the Narutos answered.

Then Naruto and his clones charges to Zabuza's clone, who, with one swing of his sword, causes most of Naruto's clones to scatter and disappear. Then the remaining Naruto passes a Fuma Shuriken to Sasuke.

"Sasuke, catch!" he calls out and Sasuke grabs it then throws it to Zabuza, using The Shadow Shuriken Technique which means he threw 2 of them.

"Hmnph, too easy!" Zabuza then catches one shuriken then dodges the second.

Good, he dodged it!

The 2nd shuriken then transforms into a Naruto who was actually disguised as a Fuma Shuriken. Then Naruto throws a kunai at Zabuza.

"Shit!" Zabuza had no choice but to release Kakashi-sensei.

Our plan worked! (Even though, I'm the one who planned it!) But Sakura wasn't any help at all! But without Naruto or Sasuke, we could have been goners!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi dar!

Sorry if the update is short! Thursday to Saturday, I think I'm going to be busy doing my projects so I might not upadte! BLAME THE SCHOOL NOT ME!!!!!!!!!! XD