Chapter 5: You're Not Alone

It has been raining for a while now and for sure, I'm in BIG trouble for skipping classes in the afternoon, especially on my first day! But it'll be ok since I can take the exams if I want to!

Sasuke went to get some snacks a while ago and right now, I'm at the door to where his garden is which is open. I watch at the rain kept dripping and dripping and dripping. The sky is crying, probably because of what I did to Naruto.

I wonder what happened to him. He's probably crying right now or maybe training at The Training Field under the rain.

Naruto Uzumaki, from what I learned from him so far, is a trouble maker, an idiot and a failure.

But...

He never gives up, he's a great friend but nobody understands except me, he doesn't want to lose, he wants to fulfill his dream and...

He has a strong will!

I now understand why The 4th Hokage chosed, his own son, Naruto to be Kurama's Jinchuriki!

"Minori-san!" Sasuke called me and I responded by looking at him.

"Yes?" I asked then he sat beside me, at my right side but not too close!

"Are you the girl that appeared inside the cocoon a couple of days ago?" he asked me, looking at the sky filled with rain.

"Yes, why?" I answered and at the same time, I asked him a question.

"No wonder you have no Clan name but it doesn't matter since you're The Daughter of The Sage of Six Paths!" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"Umm, Sasuke-kun, why do you live alone? What happened to your parents? Your grandparents? Your cousins? Your siblings?" I asked him and the rain grew even heavier than before.

Sasuke-kun went silent and he places his right hand on his face, covering the right side of his face. The mood changes. Sasuke's aura around him became dark and his eyes grew cold. I can deep within him, pure hatred and anger. Did I ask him something that I shouldn't have? Is he scared to answer me because it's hard to explain? Did something horrible of what had happened to them?!

"Sasuke-kun, answer me!" I placed my hand on his free left hand on the wooden floor. He looked at me, shocked. My heart beats fast and I took my chances upon copying his chakra.

My hair, slowly, turned black and he was shocked about it. My eyes also turned black like his own. He moved backward a bit, looking at me in the eye.

"If you won't then I'll find it out myself!" I told him, now activating my sharingan.

His eyes widen and then I let go of his left hand and performed some hand signs. The jutsu that I'll be performing is a Forbidden Jutsu. A jutsu that will need the sharingan's assistance. A jutsu that will let enter a person's memories, similar to the Yamanaka Clan's Mind Switch Jutsu only that you can literary watch the flashback but no one can see, feel or touch you.

Sasuke-kun didn't get me so he just let me do my thing. I soon entered Sasuke-kun's mind and explored myself in his mind. I ventured around and soon I found the right memory and that memory happened when he was about 6-7 years old.

At home, in the afternoon, he asks his older brother to play with Hide and Seek. His older brother accepts it and left the house. Sasuke was it and his older brother has to hide. The game ended when Sasuke found him but it was his clone. He pouted and his real older brother comes out from hiding. They went home and Sasuke was carried by his older brother at his back. When they reached home, Sasuke asks him if they could practice the Shuriken throw. His brother declines and tells Sasuke that he's going to be busy tomorrow. And the day ends as Sasuke went to sleep.

The Next Day...

I watched him in the academy, training, then later, in class studying. When classes has ended Sasuke, quickly, took his bag with and left the academy but he didn't went home immediately, instead he went to The Training Field. He practiced his Shuriken throw for a few minutes. Night fell, he then packed up and went home.

But when he reached his Clan, lights were off and nobody was out. He ran to his home as quickly as he can, thinking something might have gone wrong. He ran and ran until he reached his home. He entered and searched his parents and....

Older brother....

Going in every rooms of the house but nothing. He then headed to the last room which is outside. He hesitated a bit then slowly open the wooden door. And inside the room were two dead bodies, lying on the wooden floor. Sasuke was shocked of who they were.

"Mother! Father!" he shouted as he entered the room.

Then a black figure appears behind the two bodies. Judging by the bright red color of his eyes, he has a sharingan. He then steps up front to the ray of light. It was his older brother who killed their parents but why would he such a thing?!

"Onii-san, why?!" young Sasuke asked, pleading for an answer.

"..." his older brother nodded.

Young Sasuke asks again and again but, still, he doesn't answer. His older brother looks at him and soon, shurikens were flying everywhere. Now outside, young Sasuke tries his best to catch up but he lost his last strenght and fell to the ground, on his knees. He becamd tired and was about to lose consciousness but before he could do that, his older brother told him that someday, Sasuke will kill him when he has finally have the same eyes as his. He turned around and was about to live but he turned to look at Sasuke, breathing heavily, and cries.

Young Sasuke loses his consciousness and sleeps as his older brother leaves him on the cold ground. The thing that happened, young Sasuke woke up in a room, probably in the Hospital. Later in the afternoon, he goes to a river and thinked about what his older brother told before the chase. His brother told him where the secret meeting room of the Uchiha Clan, the tablet that can only read by using the sharingan and what was the purpose of it. In order to unlock the same eyes as his, Mangenkyo Sharingan, he must kill the one closest to him. The flashback ended as young Sasuke made his final decision and that is Revenge.

I, slowly, open my eyes and Sasuke was staring at me.

"Sasuke-kun, you..." I said as I looked at him, confused. He nodded, not looking at me.

"You want...Revenge...because of him..." I said, trying to make him say something.

"Don't you dare bother my business!" he said with eyes filled with hate.

"But you're not alone!" I said, giving him a hug at his left side which shocked him.

"Minori-san..." he looked at me and hugged me in return.