Chapter 12: IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!!!!

I wake up and my new day starts! 'Coz starting today, our squad will be taking a picture! It's like going to be my very own family picture. Oh that's right, I nearly forgot to summon my family picture with Papa, my brothers and the 9 Tailed Beasts!

I then summoned the frame and it was still ok! We took the picture when I was still young and I'm glad it's still in good shape! I placed the picture on my table and went downstairs to get something to eat then...

~Skip to the Picture Taking~

"Hey, why do I have to get a picture with him?!" Naruto complained, pointing his index finger at Sasuke.

"Let's just get this over with!" Sasuke complained as well, glaring at Naruto.

"Calm down now, it's only gonna take a while!" Kakashi-sensei tries to calm down both Naruto and Sasuke.

"Um, Sakura-chan, exactly why does Naruto hate Sasuke so much?" I whispered to Sakura.

"Oh, I'll tell you later after this!" Sakura then continues making poses while I sighed.

"Alright, ready?" the camera man asked.

"Alright, now smile for the camera!" he then places both his hands on Naruto and Sasuke.

"Alright, say cheese!" Sakura makes her pose beside Sasuke while I'm beside Naruto. The camera man then clicks then we finally took the picture!

The Next Day...

"Um, why are we doing this again?" I asked Sakura through the earpiece.

"Don't worry, Sasuke-kun's got it all covered!" Sakura answered.

Oh, that's right! I forgot that we're on a D-Rank mission right now! And we're ummm chasing a cat...

A few minutes later...

"Oh thank you, thank you for finding him!" our client thanked us and continuously hugs her cat (to death 0_0 , nah, I'm just kidding!)

"Y...u..e...we..l..m...l..d....y...!" Naruto uhhh tries to say 'You're welcome, lady!' to our client but failed. Naruto's face is completely covered with bandaid/bandage and Sakura and I are still laughing about it! And why does Naruto have to wear it? Well, the cat brutally kept scratching his face when he caught the cat which leads to physical pain.

My stomach hurts but I can't stop it! I try to hold my laughter but it kept escaping. And when we're about to go get another mission, Naruto heads to the table but instead hits the wall next to the table.

Sakura and I breaks it and laughs, giving Naruto emotional pain. Naruto then removes the bandaid that covered his eyes and mouth.

"Kakashi-sensei, you should give us harder missions!" Naruto complains and completely removes the bandaid on his face and the scratches were all over his face.

"But you're the one who choses the missions!" Kakashi-sensei reminded Naruto.

"Whatever! So got any hard missions for us?" Naruto asks Lord Hokage.

"Well, there is one and it's a C-Rank mission," he answers as he flips the pages of a long folder.

"Ok, what is it?" Naruto asks hastely.

"You will be escorting Master Bridge-Builder Tazuna to The Land of Waves, he will be building a bridge there and needs protection, you think you can handle it?" he asks.

"We'll take it!" Naruto accepts, quickly.

"Then, your mission will commence at 2 o'clock! I'll go inform him and meet him at the entrance of the village!" he stands up and leaves with 2 more Jonins.

"So, what time is it?" Sakura asks me.

"IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!!!!" Naruto replies loudly.