Chapter 25: Minori kills....

"I killed your precious friend, yet you can't just let me die by her hands..."

Naruto looks back at Sasuke and faces Haku again.

"Damn it! Minori, punch him!"

"Request Acknowledge."

"??!"

Minori punches Haku as what Naruto requested. Haku lands on his chest and spits out more blood. Afterwards, he wipes some blood off near to his lips.

"What happened? You can't kill me with that? There are people who make mistakes. Not killing them because of pity. Letting them live with just their lives. Can you understand? Not having a dream. Not being needed by anyone. The pain of simply living..."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Zabuza has no need for a weak shinobi. You have taken away my reason for existing."

"Then, why? Why for a guy like that?! He's a bad guy who takes money from a criminal! Is that browless freak the only important person to you?!"

"..."

"Answer me!"

"I had people very dear to me... A long time ago..."

"Who are they?"

Naruto asks and Haku gives out a faint smile.

"My parents. I was born in a small snowy village in the country of the mist. I was happy and my parents were very kind people. But when I grew up and began to learn the ways of the world, something happened..."

Haku answered.

"Something? What?"

"This blood..."

Haku wipes off some dried blood from his cheek. 

"Blood?"

"..."

"So, what happened?"

"My father killed my mother then he tried to kill me."

"What..."

"The country of the mist had many endless civil wars and those with advanced blood came to be hated..."

"Advanced Blood?"

"Now searching results from memory bank. Advanced Blood, those who have special abilities that had been passed down by generations."

"Memory bank? Minori, there's something wrong with you!"

"No, I'm just simply following orders."

"Ook..."

"Like I was saying, because of these abilities, clans with such special bloodlines were used as weapons in countless battles. As a result, these blood clans were blamed for bringing misfortune and war to the country. After the wars, these clans had to hide the truth about their blood. For those whose secret was discovered, only death awaited. That young man must also have experience much hardship. Those with special abilities are often feared..."

The resurrection of my clan and to kill a certain man..., the words that Sasuke said when they were telling their goals to Kakashi ringed on his head.

"My mother was one of these bloodlines. My father discovered this. When I realized what I had done, I had killed him... My own father... And at that time, I thought to myself as-----No, I had no choice but to think that and I realized the most painful thing..."

"The most painful thing?"

"..."

Naruto asks while Minori stays quiet as usual. Haku hesitates a bit but answers anyways.