Chapter 9: Late

Chapter 9: Late

The room went silent again and both Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other. This gave out a REALLY awkward silence, although I don't know who's the pink-haired girl. The girl was glaring at me like she misunderstoods the whole thing! So, I decided to make things clear for her.

"Ooook, so I guess I didn't expect this! And Naruto, I thought you didn't graduate?" I asked, making the happy again.

"Well, it's a long story!" he said with a wide grin and his eyes closed.

"Ok, so we meet again, Sasuke-kun!" I turn to him and he wasn't really happy about it then he goes to a nearby table and sits on one of its chairs.

"I wasn't expecting YOU to be our 4th member of the team." he said and the girl approached me.

"Who are you?" she asked, still glaring at me.

"I'm Minori! And you?" I answered.

"Sakura, Sakura Haruno! And aren't you th----" I cutted her line.

"The Daughter of The Sage of Six Paths, yes I am!" I continued, smiling.

Sakura's eyes widen and she's probably the girl Naruto likes! Well, Naruto told me how she looked like on my first day. I approached Naruto then I whispered something to him. Naruto's mood changed and this attracted Sasuke's attention. Naruto starts shouting at the top of his lungs.

"Naruto!!!" Sakura punches Naruto's stomach which helped stopped the shouting.

"What did you tell him?" Sasuke asked.

"That I'm a Chuunin!" I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Woah, really?" Sakura asked and waited for my confirmation.

"Yes, no kidding!" I, happily, answered but Naruto starts a sour face.

"Anyway, why are we the only ones here?" I asked, changing the topic.

"He's probably late!" Sakura answered, sliding the door open, takes a peek out then slides it closed.

"Let's play a trick on him!" Naruto suggested, grabbing the eraser of the board and a small chair.

He slides the door open a bit then places the eraser between it with the help of the chair. Sakura approaches him.

"Naruto, what are you doing now?!" Sakura asks with both her hands on both her waists.

Judging by structure, if sensei slides the door open then the eraser would fall on his head. If that happens, Naruto is going to be in big trouble! Then Naruto jumps off the small chair and does an irritating grin which made Sakura smack him on the head.

"Idiot!!!" Sakura said then suddenly the door slides open.

We all looked at the door as it slowly slides open then a head peeks out and the eraser falls on his silver hair; head. He takes the eraser off his head. Naruto then bursts out laughing and Sakura starts apologizing while Sasuke and I kept quiet. He looks at us and Sakura stops apologizing.

"Sorry, I'm late!" he apologizes while scratching his head.

"Um, you must be the 'Kakashi', right?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I am!" he said.

A silver-haired Jonin who wears a mask that covers his nose, mouth and chin and his left eye hidden behind his headband.

"*Sighs* Try not to be late!" I said, facepalm.