Chapter 11: Those Who Abandon Their Comrades Are Worse Than Scum!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto shouted while Sasuke, Sakura and I continued eating our food.

"Well, it's your fault for eating ahead of us!" Sakura reminded Naruto.

"You guys are lucky to be given a chance to eat except for you, Naruto!" I took another bite of my sandwich.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Naruto's stomach starts growling mad and Kakashi then approaches us.

"Alright, since you all weren't able to get the bells away from me, I'll give you three another chance so eat your food except you, Naruto! Since you cheated, you are forbidden to eat your food!" he reminded us and I sighed.

"For now, eat your lunches then we'll do it again but try do it with teamwork! And I'll be going somewhere for a while! While I'm away, don't you dare give Naruto food because those who disobey the rules are scum!" and so he left, living us to eat our food except for Naruto.

Oh Naruto, how did this happen again?

~Flashback, 20 minutes ago~

"Start!" and it began.

I grabbed some snacks and jumped on one tree branch. Kakashi-sensei didn't mind since I'm just going watch and, from here, I can already see where Sasuke and Sakura are hiding. Sasuke is hiding beside a long tree branch, of course there are leaves hiding, and Sakura is hiding under some bushes.

And where's Naruto? Haha, he's out there!

"Alright, let's fight! One on one! Just you and me!" Naruto said and Kakashi sweatdrop and so did I and Sasuke and Sakura.

What fool but I like him! I mean I bet he won't last a minute fighting a Jonin like Kakashi-sensei! 'Coz Kakashi-sensei has a sharingan hidden behind his headband! And how did I know? Well, I asked Lord Hokage yesterday. From what he told me, Kakashi-sensei is known to be called The Copy Ninja and is a very known Jonin!

Anyway, Kakashi-sensei and Naruto are about to fight but it ended shortly! 5 minutes later, everything turned silent but Naruto isn't because he got caught in a trap by Kakashi-sensei. Also, Sasuke and Sakura left their hiding places already.

"1 down and 2 to go!" I counted.

10 minutes later...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I heard a scream and it's probably Sakura.

"Now that's 2 down and 1 more to go!" I counted again.

Oh, I guess Naruto freed himself from the rope a few minutes ago! I guess I didn't see that coming!

*CRASH!!!!!!!*

"Huh?" I looked to my right and trees were falling to the ground.

"I guess Kakashi-sensei found Sasuke! Too bad I'll miss it!" I sighed and looked down.

"Eh? Naruto?" Naruto was below me, sneaking back to the place where we left our lunch boxes.

"Oh, boy... He's gonna be in trouble!" I sweatdropped.

When Naruto was about to take a bite, Kakashi-sensei appeared behind him and so he screamed.

~End of Flashback~

And here we are eating while Kakashi-sensei's away. Naruto's stomach kept growling louder and louder and louder. Until, I lost it and decided to share my food with him.

"M-Minori-san, what are you doing?" Sakura asked.

"If you all start fighting, then Naruto would be your disavantage so if he doesn't eat then you three would lose quickly!" I explained and started feeding Naruto.

"You're right!" Sasuke agreed and gave some food to Naruto then Sakura decides to give some of hers too.

"Besides he's not around so it should be ok!" Sasuke added.

"Haha, thanks guys!" Naruto thanked us.

"YOU!!!!" suddenly, smoke comes out and it was Kakashi-sensei.

"You passed the test!" Kakashi-sensei continued.

"H-Huh?" Naruto said, confused along with us.

"Those who disobey the rules are scum but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! Congratulations! You all passed!" Kakashi-sensei congratulated us.

"All Right!" I exclaimed.

"Yahoo! I'm gonna be a ninja, a ninja! YAHOO!!!" Naruto chanted, happily while Sakura stretched and smiled and Sasuke sighed and smiled a little.