Chapter 19: Try Again!

Tree Climbing...

"Go, Sasuke! You can do it!" Sakura cheered for Sasuke.

2 days has passed and it's just the 2nd day of our training. Yesterday, we started the training in the afternoon. Right now, the team and I are currently practicing tree climbing. Yesterday, both Sakura and I have perfected it but Naruto and Sasuke needs to train.

Oath of Pain....

Naruto...

~Flashback, walking to Tazuna's home~

"So, Naruto..." I walked beside him.

Naruto was staring at his own hand where he stabbed his own kunai at.

"Yes?" he answered.

"Why did you stab your own hand when you can just let Kakashi-sensei heal it?" I asked.

"I may not look as smart as Sasuke's butt..."

And he really had to mention him...and his butt... T_T

"but I made a vow..."

"And that vow is...?"

"To never run away or back down from any mission, threat or enemy! And I'll never EVER lose to Sasuke!" Naruto fist pumps.

"Ah, you're just like your mother...." I sighed.

"Y-You know my mom?!" Naruto asks.

"For some reason, yeah!" I smiled.

~End of Flashback~

To think that this boy would become your current jinchuriki..

Naruto falls off one branch and another as tries to get a hold of controlling his chakra on his feet.

"Argh! Again!" once again, Naruto propels to one tree and runs at it's trunks.

Such determination...

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" Naruto falls again, landing on his butt.

"Argh, damn it!" he stands and rubs on hand on his bottom.

"Oh, yeah!" he, then, approaches Sakura and me.

"Sakura, mind if you help me?" he asks.

"Ah? Oh, sure, sure!" Sakura accepts.

"My, impressive..." I smirked.

"What?!" Naruto strikes a glare at me.

"Alright, Naruto, here, I'll show you!" Sakura began helping Naruto.

"I guess Naruto is finally getting a good grasp of teamwork!" Kakashi-sensei walks beside me.

"Well, he IS not going to lose to Sasuke or just give up, it's his vow..." I walked my way out of the training area and headed to a nearby warm place where I could get some nap of a little training.

"Ah, I think this place is good enough!" I walked, briskly, towards a nearby tree that had a good ray of sunlight.

*Someone steps on a small branch*

I looked directly at where it was and strikes a narrow glare at my surroundings.

"Who's there?!" I shouted, making multiple birds fly off their branches.

I stepped backward and grabbed a kunai out of my small pouch. Minutes later, a person shows up behind a bush, holding a basket. And is probably a woman.

"Who are you?!" I asked.

"My name is Haku. I'm just an ordinary girl collecting medical herbs for the village!" she answered and I placed my kunai back in my small pouch.

"Oh, sorry, did I startle you or something?" I asked Haku.

"No, I'm fine and you're not from the land of waves are you, young lady?" she asked.

"I'm from the Hidden Leaf Village, Minori, a Chuunin and you're not a woman, are you?" I mimicked her way of asking.

"..."

"Now, don't give me a silent treatment. Who ARE you, really?" I asked, bringing out my kunai once again.