Chapter 6: I Want To Be A Chuunin!

My heart beated fast and I moved backward, breaking the hug and blushing. And he didn't chuckled like other boys! Weird...

"U-Uhhh, s-sorry a-about that!" I said, eating my words.

"Its ok, I've other girls done that!" he said, looking up.

"It finally stopped raining!" I exclaimed.

"You just noticed?" he asked.

"Yeah!" I stand up, stretched my arms and looked at Sasuke as he got up.

"I guess I'll get going now!" I said, sadly.

"I'll take you to the exit!" he walked passed me.

"But I can find my own way out!" I said, stopping him from walking.

"But can you find the way OUT of the WHOLE area?" he asked, giving me the pleasure of smacking him on the head again but this time, I missed.

"Ugh, fine!" I accepted his offer but half of me didn't then he turns to me, pats my head like I'm a dog! He turns away, heading to the front door.

I followed him and we went out. He locks the door then we moved out. It took a few minutes for us to leave the whole place, well, there are no other people here, so I guess it was easier to find the exit. We reached the exit, sad that I had to go.

"Well, I guess I'll see you next time again, right?" I asked, trying not to make him notice that I still want to stay.

"Maybe or maybe not," he answered, not looking me.

"Oh ok!" I then ran towards the gate and waved him goodbye.

I headed to the Academy and I sneaked inside, using Naruto's methods of doing so. I found the room but nobody was in. Then someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Kurenai-sensei.

"Where have you been, Minori-san?" she asked.

"I forgot to get my notebook so I had to go find it plus I accidentally misplaced it!" I lied but I'm pretty good in acting so it wasn't so obvious.

"Really? But how?" she asks, leaving no choice but to lie again.

"Remember the time we had to practice our shuriken throw, I brought my notebook along with me and I accidentally left it behind!" I lied again and I hope there are no more questions!

"I see, next time be careful, ok? It's already 3:57 PM, now go home or you may take another look around the village." she said, turning away from me while I watch her leave.

I never thought that classes was already over but at least tomorrow, I may be able to learn with Moegi, Konohamaru and Udon! And so, I went home which was near the Lord Hokage's home. It only took a few minutes since I decided to jump on rooftops to make it faster.

Now at HOME...

I went to my room and immediately, I let my body fall on the soft bed. It wasn't really much of a good day but at least I managed to find one of my brother's descendants! A-And at least I managed to be friends with him, right?! Oh why am I asking myself that?! It's not like that I LIKE him in THAT way! He's just lonely like Naruto!

Come to think of it, what happened to him? I hope he's ok! If not, I'd practically blame myself! Naruto, he's strong and I know he can fight it!

"Naruto..." I stood up and opened the window in my room.

I nodded and decided to go out to take a look at the Hokage Monument. I ran down and put on my sandals then I went out, locking the door before I left. I ran and ran and reached a perfect place to look at the view, The building right under it. I didn't take the stairs, I just jump over rooftops. I looked at the 4 Hokage faces and one of them was a descendant of my other brother. Lord Hokage told me everything about them the other day. Even Kurama's sudden release. I looked down, thinking of what Kurama had done.

"What's the matter, Minori?" a voice said. I turned around and it was Lord Hokage.

"It's nothing, I just met someone in the village, that's all!" I turned my head to the floor again and he walked closer to me.

"Minori, if there's something you want just tell me!" he said, happily and giving out a smile.

"*Sighs* There is one though!" I sighed heavily, closing my eyes.

"And what is that?" he asked.

"I want to be a Chuunin!" I exclaimed, now looking at him.

And the old man smiled at my reaction.