Chapter 15: Demon of The Mist

"It's over now!" Kakashi-sensei warned Zabuza as he held his kunai to Zabuza's throat.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto shouted, happily.

"You're alive!" he added while Sakura was in relief and Sasuke's ummm irritated? Who knows! IDK!

kakashi-sensei used a Water Clone Jutsu like what Zabuza did. I guess Kakashi-sensei is what you call a 'Copy Ninja'. Oh yeah, how did we get here again?

~Flashback, 30 minutes ago~

We then continued walking to the land of waves which means we left the 2 men who ambushed us. Before we left them, Tazuna told us that an extremely wealthy businessman called Gatō was responsible for his country's struggles, and could not afford and high ranked missions so we, including Kakashi-sensei agreed to continue the mission.

10 minutes later...

We arrived at a nearby shore and there was a man with a motorboat. He must be the one who give us a ride to the land of waves!

"At last you're here! I was beginning to get worried!" the man said in relief.

"And you are?" I asked him.

"The name's Kaji! I'll be giving you guys a ride to the unfinished bridge!" he answered me.

"Then take us there now!" Naruto demanded.

"Hold your horses, kid, you'll get there!" Kaji replied to Naruto, calling him a kid.

"Hey, I'm no kid! I'm a----"

"Ok, we better not hear the rest of it!" Sakura covered Naruto's mouth.

"Ok, then let's get going!" Kaji suggested and we all agreed.

10 minutes later...

We reached the bridge and fog is so thick. We just left the motorboat a few seconds ago and Kaji gave us a 'Good Luck' for our mission. We walked and walked and walked. Only the sound of our breathing and sandals can be heard.

"It's quiet..." Sakura said.

"Too quiet..." I added and heard a sound that can be heard when someone threw a sword of any kind. Wait WHAT?!?!?!

"EVERYONE DUCK!!!!" I shouted a warning and they turn to me then suddenly, a sword came out of the fog and so we ducked just in time.

Then a man grabs it when it flew above our heads. We all took position and Kakashi-sensei stepped forward, taking the lead.

"Everyone stay calm. I'll take care of this guy!" Kakashi-sensei tolds us.

"I believe that there's something that you have that belongs to me!" the mysterious man said, pointing his sword at us.

"Sorry but I have to borrow him for a while!" Kakashi-sensei, sarcasticly, said.

"Zabuza Momochi, one of the 7 Seven Swords Men and a missing-nin in Kirigakure..." Kakashi-sensei identified him.

Kakashi-sensei then raises his hand and raises his headband above his eye brow and revealing a scar going across his left eye. His left eye opens and he has a SHARINGAN!!!! Ok, now that's just IMPOSSIBLE!!! Only the Uchiha Clan posseses the sharingan! Could it be that one member of the Uchiha Clan gave his/her sharingan? It's possible but why?

"Sharingan is a dōjutsu that can immediately see and anticipate all ninjutsu , genjutsu, and taijutsu at hand..." Sasuke said, knowing that the sharingan is usually known by the Uchiha Clan and posses this eye.

"Then I'll take them out first!" Zabuza then disappears and suddenly, appears between all of us.

We all moved away and Kakashi-sensei dashes to him with his kunai ready to attack. He stabs him then it turned into water. And it was a Water Clone Jutsu. Zabuza, the original, appears behind him and swings his sword to him, slicing Kakashi-sensei's body which also turns into water. Then suddenly, Kakashi-sensei appears behind him, helding his kunai to his throat.

~End of Flashback~

Ok, now I remember! ^_^