Chapter 1 - The purple moon

(Let's just say.. This song is the MOOD rn.. It feels like a little darker version of the song but it's still SO beautiful.. Atleast to me.)

(*2nd person POV*)

The alarm clock rang in the distance. You opened your eyes and were met by the blank looking ceiling of your bedroom. You sighed before sitting up. Then you looked at your phone's calendar. "Wait.. IT'S TODAY!?" You gasped. Today was the day. For months, the days had dragged by with no sight of happiness. Well it had had it's moments but mostly you had been filled with sorrow but not today! This was the day you first met Elrond. Meaning today was the purple moon! You hadn't wanted to risk owing your soul to some weird demon so you had waited and waited, until the whole year had gone by. You ran out of your room and fed Lily. You had asked Serenity and Nate who indeed had got together got together to babysit her for couple of months. You told them that you were going on a 'vacation'. You didn't like lying to Serenity seeing how she was your best friend but telling her that you'd go to rescue a magical half elf didn't exactly make sense. To your luck they had happily accepted the offer.

After you ate some breakfast you walked back to your room seeing how there was no real hurry. Elrond's crown was sitting on your desk and you took it in your hands so you could examine it a little closer. A small sad smile rested on your lips as you remembered his confession. "I-I love you (Y/n)." It made you miss him even more. You set the crown back down carefully and took his sword. You had tried your best to train some sword fighting during this year and thought you were doing pretty good. You looked at your own reflection threw the blade. "I'm going to get you back, Elrond." You whispered.

You had finished packing and doing all of your tasks. Including going to work and asking to take some time off. You put Lily in a box and carried the box to your car. You set the box on the front seat and seatbelted it carefully. You went to get the rest of your stuff. You looked at your apartment once more. You weren't quite sure when you'd return. If you'd return. You hurried back to your car. You started driving to Serenity and Nate's apartment. 

"Alright so. You know to feed her and if shes feeling sick you'll take her to the vet etc." You ensured. "Mhm. I hope you the best of vacations, bestie!" Serenity said before wrapping you in a tight caring hug. You hugged back. "I'll see you in a couple of months." Serenity chirped. "Indeed. Oh and also here's my home key in case you need it." You said before handing them to her. "Okie dokie." "Thank you Serenity." You thanked her. "No problem (Y/n). You can count on me and Nate!" Serenity assured with a bright smile. You waved goodbyes at her and Nate.

You drove to the park. The moon would be on the right spot in a matter of minutes. You took your bag and most importantly Elrond's sword that was resting in it's sheath. You looked at the majestic moon reflect on the pond's water which looked like it started to open the pond. Either that or tearing it apart from the middle. You walked closer. You felt butterflies in your stomach. You were nervous about going in. But you knew it was the only way. And so you jumped in. 

You made wild flips as you fell deeper and deeper threw the lavendery tunnel to the unknown. You felt sick but tried your best not to throw up. Was this crazy and were you going to regret it? Maybe. But it had been done, so why worry now. Soon you saw something at the end of the tunnel. Was it the place you thought it'd be? Was it really the last homely house? You hadn't even realized you were screaming until you suddenly stopped when you were smacked against the cold water. Your heavy bag was making it hard to try and swim and you started to sink. "ADA?!?" You heard someone yell in the distance. You guessed it was Arwen. You tried to swim. You had rose your hands as a 'Help!' and you felt the water drift as someone jumped in. They helped you to the shore. 

You coughed. "Who are you?" You heard the young looking elf ask. You coughed a little more. The graceful elf drew her sword and held it by your throat. "And how did you get my ada's sword?" "I am (Y/n) (Y/l/n) and i've come here to help your father."

(Ok lads. I've already published this but seeing how i'm real busy, i'll be updating it REALLY slowly, so don't have any high hopes on getting the next chapter really soon.)