46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony

Start from the beginning

"Shhh, She will listen"

He raised his eyebrow and pulled my hand down.

"So what?" He asked.

"No, No, you are not understanding. You are half-naked and I don't have my dupatta. Ohh God! what will she think about us. What if she thinks we were sleeping together. No, Ohh, God!" I said in a breathe as I didn't know what to do. He had a separate chamber but no, he never sleeps there. She was coming and what if she saw us like that.

I looked at my open hairs and tried to tie them quickly, at least I should look presentable.

I looked at Prince who was looking at me with a huge smile and keeping his head on the elbow.

"What?" I asked.

"You are crazy Abhi," He said and stood up from the bed.

Suddenly I heard an attendee standing behind curtains.

"Princess, Maa Saheb wants to meet you. she is sitting in the Restroom waiting for you"

I took a breath of peace and looked at Prince. He raised his eyebrows and smirked looking at me.

" I will meet you Soon," He said and went to his chamber through the secret garden adjoined to our chambers.

I took my dupatta and went to see Maa saheb, after him.

I walked to the rest part of the Chamber and met Maa Saheb, I bowed in front of her and she placed her hand on my head blessing me.

"God bless you"

I smiled.

"Sorry, Princess I didn't want to disturb you this early morning but we need to do some rituals for your crowing." She said and I noticed that she wasn't alone but there were more ladies, who were wives of respectful and designated royals of Palace. I bowed to them too and they all blessed me.

"Was Raj here?" Maa Saheb asked looking at me with a huge smile.

I couldn't help but nod.

"You know I asked him to let you rest well, I think he didn't." She said looking at my face. I didn't know why but that line made me blush.

"Come with me," She said.

I started following her as she moved towards the Snankaksh.

"Sit here Abhi" She ordered when we entered the bathing area. There was a wooden low height stool.

I did as she asked me. I sat on the stool calmly. Then she clapped two times and a few of attendees showed up with huge pots.

"Abhi, This is Milk Bath. You are supposed to bath with milk so that your beauty will outshine on the precious day of your crowning." She said with a huge smile.

I smiled back as everyone seems excited about it but didn't know why my heart was racing. I couldn't comprehend whether whatever I was doing or letting them do was correct or not. I was sitting peacefully and the slightly warm milk poured over me by attendees soothed my skin. The smell of bathing oils and especially rose hit my nose. The milk had hints of roses and I knew why.

Obviously, he loved roses and me too. We completed the milk bath soon and then I was asked to take bath with water. I was left alone with my personal attendees to take the bath and I enjoyed warm water peacefully for some time.

My mind was still stuck at that consummation thing. He said we would do it today and I didn't know how, when, where and how would it be. The more I was trying to relax in the water and do not think about it, the more I found myself into that. The visions of him touching me, feathering my skin and lying with me blurring my mind again and I ended up smiling foolishly.