Remembering that he's in an inquest of his neighbor's untimely demise, Chaow's schooled expression returns on his face. 

Kongpob sighs. "You threatened her but she remained placid because she too has something on you. Now here's my theory, she probably knows you're the one behind your grandmother's own death."

It's just a theory Kongpob had when he got a hold of the information that right after Chaow's grandmother untimely demise caused by a 'thief', after receiving insurance money from his grandmother, Chaow was able to invest in his technology addiction. But with the way Chaow tightly grips his jaw and his squinted eyes, Kongpob's theory is as real as it gets. If Kongpob would be lucky, he might close Chaow's grandmother's murder case as well. 

Kongpob can see the frustration in Chaow's eyes and the veins about to pop on his forehead. If Kongpob were in his shoes, he would feel the same way since double murder awaits this man.

Kongpob brightly smiles and tilts his head. "Are those theories correct?"

"That still doesn't tell me that I'm the killer. Like I said, I was at my own house. How could I ever kill her? Do you have a record of me controlling said remote for this robot at the time of the murder? No. Yeah, this robot is in my possession but if I could remember correctly. Someone broke into my house and took that robot, now I know why. Do I have to thank you for bringing it back to me, detective?"

"Yet you didn't report it? That's a good alibi but we got that all covered, we have a witness."

"Damn wife," Chaow mutters under his breath which makes Kongpob smirk. 

"Still want to deny? Any more alibi?"

Chaow rolls his eyes and turns to face on the door, waiting for his lawyer. Kongpob shakes his head, he won't get anything from the man anymore and it's not like he needs to talk with him, he has all the information he needs. 

Pulling out his phone, Kongpob begins to tinker on his phone planning to send a message to Arthit bragging to him about finally closing the author's case since Arthit is really curious about the story behind this case and who might have killed her. Arthit's initial guess is Chaow so Kongpob knows Arthit's going to be very happy to know that he's right all along. 

However, Kongpob stops typing when Chaow suddenly laughs. 

Kongpob raises his eyebrow. "What?"

"You think you're a smart detective but you didn't know your phone is bugged? What an idiot." Chaow smirks at Kongpob's dumbfounded reaction.

"What? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Someone planted a bug on your phone genius, they can track you to wherever the hell you go, see the messages you're sending and receiving. They can even record your calls you know. They're all over you."

Kongpob curses under his breath. That's the psycho! That's why he always knows where Kongpob is. That's why he's always one step ahead of Kongpob because he can track him. That fucking bastard!

"Still think I'm not technology-savvy as I said I am? As I said, I'm a genius and you're not. Thank me, detective."

"Why you-"

Kongpob stops when the door opens and Chaow's defense lawyer enters. A haughty looking woman. "You!" She points at Kongpob. "Shut your mouth and leave my client. I need to talk to him. Alone. So, leave."

Kongpob sneers at her before leaving. Fucking defense lawyers and their audacity to defend criminals. Kongpob doesn't know who's worse, those damned criminals or those damned people who still have the face to protect these people from facing their deserved charges for killing innocent people? And all for what? For money.