#16 Our First Joining

"Are you certain?" Regalis said.

"Yes" I answered. Never have I been more certain of anything.

I felt the big, mushroom-shaped head of his manhood slowly push its way into my wet sex.

I took in deep breaths. Waiting for the discomfort to pass.

"Does it hurt?" his blue eyes glistening with concern, as he held still. His length, within me, not moving at all. Giving my body time to get used to this new feeling of an 'invader' being inside me.

With the show of care in Regalis's countenance and actions, if I wasn't already starting to like him, I'd now. 'Cause from the moment he touched me, he has proven he wasn't interested in taking whatever I didn't want to offer. Despite, the Kingdom of Armalith giving the husband full rights over the bride. He could have her whenever he wanted, wherever he wished and however he liked, with or without her consent.

"I'm fine" I said.

"Good" he responded. And after a few seconds, continued his entry into my cunt. Bit by bit, his member stuffed my pussy. Until finally, his entire cock sat inside me. Like a king cobra. With the hook. Leaning over.

I breathed in.

Have you ever felt so full? Like from deep within you, every cell and part that made you up, was so full to the brim? That was how it was now. I felt that full. No vacant space, left. For the very head of his manhood was pressing the very mouth of my womb.

He lowered his head and licked my lips. Holding still within me as he kissed me thoroughly. Very thorough. His kisses, tasting of passion and care. And my soft heart loved every bit of it.

"I don't want to tear you" he said. "Are you set?"

I nodded. Feeling brave. I was ready for the ride of my life. I locked my limbs round his waist. And hugged his neck.

His jaw steeled. Naked lust glimmering in his eyes, as his eyeballs darkened.

He pulled back. Almost like, he was leaving my wet ass pussy. And then, with a fury, he plunged back in! Gboom.

I screamed.

Throwing my head back in both pain and pleasure.

Again, he pulled back. And sank right back in!

Thrusting into me so deeply! And deeply!

I howled.

His erection, hitting a sensitive spot in me that intended to drive me insane. "Ahhh!"

His thrusts dug deeper. And harder! Extra deep and extra hard! As though, he wanted to bury his member, somewhere inside me, beyond the mouth of my womb.

Faster, his slams came.

I tightened my hold on him. My nails, digging into the flesh of his shoulders.

He kept pounding.

Plowing into me, tirelessly. With a fierce intensity! Savage tenacity! As if, he was determined, that once his cock left between my thighs, I'd always remember it. 'Cause every second that followed after this, I'd walk with that memory; my legs remembering that something had 'invaded' its centre.

His face tightened. Veins, on his forehead. The strength he exerted, almost making my limbs round his waist to loosen.

Harder, he plunged!

Faster, he plowed!

Sinking that big pole into my tight little cunt.

He'd not lied, when he said, he'd ride me for hours, without mercy or compassion.

And guess what? I loved it.

Enjoyed each slam of his thick length.

And since we'd be here for the next hours, I let any restraint I felt, break, and I let myself ride him, as he flipped us and I sat atop him!

My breasts bounced. Sweat dripped down my chest and back. Still, I couldn't let it stop me!

A few sweat drops in the past, and I'd want to pause and wipe it off, and even take a bath, but not today! After I was done with him, I'd return to my habits.

And so, like an untamed stallion, I rode him!

Riding him like a wild mule that I had somehow mounted, and refused to be thrown off from!

I used his cock.

And he used my cunt too.

And the product, was glorious!

His strong hands, caressed my buttcheeks.

My round firm breasts, bouncing. I could feel my nipples, hardening from the cold. They wanted to be suckled. Feasted on!

He flipped us.

Switching positions. While ensuring that his thick scorching member, remained deep inside me.

He rammed forward!

And for a few seconds, licked my breasts. And sucked my nipples.

My hands, went back into his sweat-drenched hair. Encouraging him to suck harder.

And then, he continued.

Plowing back home! Letting his staff kiss the very end of my core.

He slammed harder. And harder. For another set of minutes. And then, exhausted, he finally released "Xemein!"

Pulsing into me. Into the very depths of me!

His milky fluid, occupying the core of my feminity.

And as he came, collapsing on top of me, I felt a pull in my walls, and I was howling, crossing over that edge too.

I panted.

He panted too.

Both of us breathing heavily. As he took a moment to place tender kisses on my face and neck. Making me feel treasured. Profoundly and wholly treasured.

His member slipped from my pussy, and he laid beside me. Pulling me into his arms. I felt loved. Like I was on a trip to the skies.

And as sudden as rain often came, I felt an instantaneous sense of sadness grip me! Clutching every bit of my heart. Like I had just betrayed my country. By loving this act.

Savouring it.

And for even craving more of it.

*****
THANKS for reading! I hope you enjoyed it ❤

Kindly, support me by adding this story to your reading lists, and sharing it with a friend or loved one.