#63 Return of the Truthseekers

ONE WEEK TO SAMHAIN NIGHT

"We heard you were in the North, and so, we came to let you know what we discovered" Dantthew, head of the Truthseekers said.

He, along with another Truthseeker, came seeking audience with Regalis, this morning.

"We believe that we now know why our temple was attacked, on the day you sent General Cederic to us" Dantthew went on, "before the attack, we had been investigating the disappearances of children happening in the Midlands. And since, no one can lie to us without us knowing, the perpetrator must have chosen to destroy us and our temple. So, we don't let the truth be exposed to the people".

And then, he took a deep breath. And suddenly, was on his knees before Regalis. "Your Majesty. Save your people" he said. The news that Regalis was the rightful heir, had spread like wild fire. And that Randall may've killed King Ricker had also spread. But everyone knew, that even without the royal edict, Randall wasn't one to give up the throne so easily.

"The royal palace is killing us. Newborns are disappearing all over the country. We know the truth, but can't do anything. However, you can. Please, save your people". A tear dropped from my eye.

What greater terror could befall a Kingdom, than a ruthless and vicious king.

However,  Regalis looked away from Dantthew and his colleagues, as he said, "I too, I'm weak. Unable to save either myself or anyone else".