"Ah. Jae, it's ok. I can go on my own. Um.. th- thanks to you too, sir." Taking the chance, Taehyung moved away from Jungkook and this time the other let him go.

Jae was about to grab Taehyung and also panicked when he saw Taehyung's blood-soaked hair and the collar of his shirt.. but before he could, Taehyung bowed in front of Jungkook that was just a mistake as his head throbbed more on the movement and he again stumbled forward.

"Easy," Jungkook mumbled lowly and took hold of his sinking body and this time Taehyung couldn't even protest.

"Hyungie!" Jae was about to drag Taehyung but Jungkook acted faster and grabbed Taehyung's both hands, yanking him towards himself again, one arm securing around the slim waist of the blue-haired while the other resting over the stomach of the other as Taehyung was almost unconscious.

"Don't worry. I will take him to the hospital, I know him well." With that Jungkook lead Taehyung outside of the cafe, taking him directly to the black car that was already waiting for him.  

"Hospital." That's all that the raventte said and the driver quickly started the engine. Everything was kind of blurry for Taehyung as he found himself resting over someone's shoulder. He tried his best to keep himself awake, kind of afraid of what will others do to him but he felt tired and hence closed his eyes to avoid the spins he was getting in every second.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung closing his eyes, he grabbed many tissues and placed those over Taehyung's wound to stop further bleeding.

"Such a copy of him." He muttered with the same smile... a sad one.

°●°●°●°●°●•●•●•●°●°●°●°●°

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Yoongi yelled at the poor workers. All were now standing with their heads hanging low as their boss was totally pissed by the event.

"He said that he knows Tae Hyung," Jae said quickly but Yoongi sighed loudly and dialed Taehyung's number for the nth time but the other wasn't responding to his calls, making him furious.

He was so worried for the boy because he knew that there is no one to care about him except himself. He felt guilty for being absent when the poor one got himself in such big trouble, all because of him.

"I- I am sorry sir. I didn't mean to spill that on the boy." Jae apologized, on the verge of crying.

The matter was solved as Jungkook's men took that into their hands and even they handled the police. It wasn't difficult for Yoongi to realize that whoever took Taehyung with him... was definitely someone well-known, and powerful and it was more concerning to him.

"Don't apologize. I know it wasn't your fault." Yoongi sighed and again dialed Taehyung's number, cursing silently when the same tone rang many times but no one responded.

"Pick up the damn phone, Tae."

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

Jungkook was staring at the phone in his hand that vibrated for almost the 30th time. His eyes continuously stared at the name displayed on the screen of an old model of the phone.

"Meow meow❤"

The way the name was saved wasn't giving him any kind of good feeling. Subconsciously he rolled his eyes when the phone vibrated again.