Jimin watched Jungkook as he kept checking his watch time to time during the meeting. None of them were paying attention on what's going on. He noticed how Jungkook was avoiding eye contact with him and it kind of hurt him. No matter what Jungkook was his own person to Jimin. 

And he really couldn't blame Jungkook for anything, specially for having feelings towards you. Past few days he did realize how Jungkook was always there for you than he ever was. Deep down Jimin knew that Jungkook was a better man than him for you. But he was not ready to accept that fact. The company had been giving him a hard time lately but He just wants things to go back to normal how it was. 

The meeting ended earlier than he thought. As soon as the managers left everyone stayed back and talked a little. Everyone noticed the tension between Jimin and Jungkook but no one dared to talk it out. 

This time when Jungkook checked the time he excused himself and stood up to go.

" Yah! Jungkook-ah where are you going? Let's have lunch together." Jin asked making everyone look at him. 

"Sorry guys! I have to pick up y/n from the docs. I'll see you guys later." Jungkook replied making Jimin curious. And Jin gave a knowing nod, he gave a small sad smile and left. Jimin quickly stood and went to the guys.

"Hyung what did he mean? Is she okay?" Jimin asked worry taking over him. 

Everyone was silent for a minute. He knew that they were hiding something from him and he wanted to know. 

"Hyung what is it? tell me." Jimin begged desperately. Jin looked at Namjoon and when he gave a nod Jin sighed before looking back at Jimin.

" Jimina. Well.. Y/n have been having hard time and she was going through depression. S-so recently s-she tried to k-kill herself. But luckily Jungkook was there and helped her out of it and now she is getting professional help to overcome it." Horror crept through Jimin as he heard that you tried to kill yourself. Guilt and pain hit his chest hard once again.  

"Why didn't you all tell me?" He asked unable to control his emotions. Jimin didn't stay back to hear what they had to say. He quickly hurried out to catch up with Jungkook. Now he had to see you no matter what. He wanted to hold you in his arms and beg for forgiveness. He wanted you back in his life. He want to feel that love you gave him again. He wanted to make it up to you. 

"Jungkook-ah!" he called out to Jungkook. He stopped in his tracks and turned to face Jimin. Jimin could see that he was tensed. For a second Jimin thought that he would walk away but to his relief he didn't. 

"Jungkook-ah I just heard. How is she? I want to see her. Please let me see her." Jimin pleaded making Jungkook unable to raise his voice at him. 

"She is getting better. And sorry hyung. You can't see her." he replied firmly.

"I know you are mad at me. Please! Just once. Just tell me where she is." Jimin was desperate but Jungkook couldn't let him get close to you.

"Hyung please try to understand. She is like this because of you. She wanted her pain to end. And right now you showing up in front of her is a really bad idea. So please just leave her alone." Jungkook said avoiding Jimins eyes. No matter what he couldn't see Jimins pleading eyes. He felt bad, specially when he his trying to separate him from you.

"Things might get better if I talk to her." Jimin refused to back down. 

 "Hyung, The one who keeps causing her pain, can never be her peace. So please give her time. After all, you are the one who did this to her. You are the one who made her insecure and made her feel worthless. So please. I'm begging you. Don't approach her." Jungkook said hoping that Jimin would understand. 

Tears stung Jimins eyes, Jungkooks words were harsh but he knew he deserved to hear them because it's the truth. He finally got quiet and hung his head low giving up. It hurts him deeply but he had to step back, at least for your sake.

"Hyung I really have to go now or else I'll be late." Jungkook said feeling sorry for Jimin. 

"T-take care of her." Jimin gave a nod not looking up. 

"And hyung. I'm not mad at you. I'm just disappointed." Jungkook left leaving Jimin hanging there. It hurts to hear that he let people down. People that he loves.

As Jimin dragged himself back inside, he unexpectedly bumped into Yuri. Jimin clenched his jaw in anger as he glared down at her. 

"Oopsy! didn't see you there." she said touching his chest with her finger. Jimin swatted her hand away from him.

" Get your dirty hand away from me." he hissed at her.

" Aw but baby, these are the same dirty hands that you said you felt good in that night." she sneered at him. Jimin glared feeling disgusted of her and himself. 

"Oh! and I heard that y/n dumped your cheating ass." she sounded happy which irritated Jimin more.

"Shut your trap Yuri. No matter what you will never have me." he said through gritted teeth. His anger was amusing to Yuri. She was enjoying the whole drama. Her smile widened. 

"My poor Jiminie! I had you once and that was more than enough. I just wanted to prove a point to your little bitch and win against the bet I had with her. And now I don't want anything to do with you either." 

If it wasn't a girl Jimin would have just smacked her face by now. But he was holding back clenching his fists hard. He couldn't believe that he fell for a cheap fowl person and lost something precious. Jimin couldn't take it anymore so without another word he walked away feeling heavy in his heart. Guilt eating him up alive day by day.