Morning after

Izuku Midoriya 🥦
Izuku stretched his body when he felt your weigh on his chest, he looked down at you giving you a tried smile. You were laying on his chest hugging him closer to you, the blanket was draped on your body. Izuku kisses the top of your head, rubbing your back effectively waking you up. You looking up a izuku, giving him a tired good morning kiss. His hands tightened around you, pulling you into a tight hug. Kissing you all over your face, waking you up in the best way possible.

Bakugou Katsuki💥
He breathed in the scent of your hair, you you two laid down on the couch. You face were hidden in his chest, you were cuddling him for warmth. You two had watched a movie when you two had gotten a little handsy. Bakugou looked down at your, he could see the hickeyes and bruises he felt last night. You could hear you as you woke up, kissing his skin "good morning" you said sounding more tired then ever. "Good morning" he said back, kissing your collarbones.

Todoroki Shouto ☁️🌹
You woke up alone in Todoroki's bed but it was still warm, he had obviously tugged you in. You could hear Todoroki taking a shower, you sat up in bed when you heard him turn off the shower. A little later he walked into to the bedroom. "Oh good morning love" he said "I see you finally woke up" you just smiled at him as he walked over to you. You kissed his lips in a slow and tender kiss.

Denki Kaminari ⚡️
You woke up feeling cold, and having a sore body. It didn't take you long to realize what had happened. As you turned your head to be met with the face of a sleeping denki. He had stole the cover from you. You lifted the blankets as much as you could, you hugged yourself closer to his warm body humming at his warm and cozy he felt. He squirmed at the coldness, but you didn't let go. Denki opened his eyes to seeing you asleep again hiding your face in his chest, he laid his chin on top of your head letting out a happy sigh.

Kirishima Eijiro🏔
It was silent morning, it was raining outside it was quite morning and Ejirou has just woken up. His face was not to far away from yours as he caresses your face, smiling at how beautiful your were. He could see the rain pouring down from the window. suddenly you squirmed closer to him, cuddling into his warmth, Kirishima gladly returned to cuddle among a shaky and happy sigh as he kissed the top of your head.

Sero hanta🖤
Sero woke up some minutes before you, your body was laying next to his hugging into his side. Sero sighed tiredly as he turned to his side, pulling you closer to him. Enjoying your warmth, Sero ran his fingers though your hair he felt so tired. He kissed your forehead, looking down at the hickeyes he left. The wet kisses that was placed all over you, effectively woke you up. You looked tiredly up at him "good morning sweetheart" you yawned, "good morning" he answered, before he could do anything else your head was back against his chest falling back asleep.

Tamaki Amajiki🐙
You woke up to the feeling of somebody kissing your cheek. Your were completely nude under the covers as you shifted your head to look at Tamaki. His kissed your lips, and you kissed him back. When gave you a tired and shaky smile when your separated, you could see his hands shake a little. "What's wrong baby" you asked stroking his arms, "I-I just was a good enough last night?" He asked nervousness building up inside of him "of course you were tamaki, you were absolutely fantastic" you said as you traced his chest kissing him slightly. He just smiled at you softly, and gave you a kiss.

Shinsou Hitoshi🐱
You had woke up hours before Shinsou, not long after you had went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of you. When shinsou finally woke up, the whole apartment smelled like breakfast. That's when you walked through the door to your bedroom, carrying to plates, wearing one of his old shirt and some panties. You walked over to him placing the plates next to him. Shinsou wrapped his arms around the waist, hugging you close to him inhaling your scent. Nothing was really said that morning but you wouldn't have wanted it any other way.