Kirishima nsfw Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex) I

It's not manly not to take care of your partner after sex, so he likes to take care of you, like holding you and meassage you after. Remeber it not one sided he likes to be taken care after too.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He's a thigh guy, he doesn't care about how big/small they are he just loves them. He loves his mucsles the most, he worked hard for them and showed how much he has grown over the last years.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

LoVESSS to cover you in his cum so much like it'øs his fav thingh in the world, but afterwards he can feel bad, His cum is kinda watery, since he often works out and drinks alot of water. Its doesnt taste the best but it's not a bad taste.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

I dont think he has one, he's very open to his partner

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He definitely knows what he's doing, i think he might have slept with like 1-2 people before you.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

he likes to be ridden he doesnt care if it the cow gilr, backwards cowgirl, fallen cowgirl or the frog  he just loves seeing you on top and touching your thighs

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He likes to laugh when awkard thinghs happens during sex or before hand.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Its blacklike his og hair colour, its kinda spiky he's hairy (he cleans its when he showers) he will shave it if you ask him to tho.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

very romantic most of the time, sometimes he just yk get on with it, but sometimes he put a lot of foreplay into it, plays some music, mayve light a candle and then get to main event.He likes beginn romantic so he does it when he has time for it

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He's often does it to blow of steam even when you're there mostly when he can't get you. He often does it before a misson or after.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

-hair pulling

-Spanking

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

His room, or somewhere he knows like his dorm. He likes to know where thinghs are and how big the chances are that someone will catch you.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

thingh highs like the ones tht connects to your panties like wear a skrit around him with them on and hes going to give you the fuck of your life.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Make you bleed or burise you, he would feel so bad if he did it.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

likes reveinving and giving and is good at both.

P = Pace (Are they fats and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

slow but rough likes to take his time.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He def likes some quickies here and there.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He hates it, he doesnt like the idea og getting caught at all.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

two round, but he can last long yk.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

he likes to use toys on you, but doesnt like it use toys on him.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Loves to tease, like wearing clothes he know turns you on.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

pretty loud when he gets into it. 

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

he loves it when you squirt on his face.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

5 ½ inches and two fingers wide. 

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

He has alot sex drive plus i mena have you seen yourself how wouldt he want you all the time. 

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

If it is at night he will give you aftercare and do what you a then cuddle with you put a good movie on a fall asleep half way through. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒃𝒏𝒉𝒂 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒔 🎉