Make up

Izuku midoriya🍀
You were training, a lot more recently. And didn't really gave yourself a break. This made izuku, worried a lot over you. You were in the middle of training, when Izuku saw you and decided to apologize.

"(Y/N) can I p-please talk to you" you nervous, green haired boyfriend asked.
You just looked at him, with sad eyes, trying your best to ignore him.

"(Y-Y/N) please I-I can't take not talking to you, I know I shouldn't had called you lazy but please don't over work you self. I know I'm not the best boyfriend, for ignoring you. But I swear I'll change. really miss you so please talk to me"

you looked over at him, you wanted to forgive him but you just couldn't talk to him. "You promise?" You ask looking at him, at the verge of tears.

"I promise" he said. You ran into his open arms, he closed his arms around you and gave you a tight hug, holding you as close as possible.

Bakugou Katsuki💥
After the hospital fight, you harder been talking at all. It made you sad, you needed him so badly. And he weren't there. But he missed you two.
So was so excited, when he heard you where canning back, from the hospital. But he were also very nervously, about since he was acted you would break up with over the fight.

So when you first came back to school, you bet, you got attacked in a hug by Katsuki. "I'm sorry for pushing for limits (Y/N), please don't leave me" he said sounding weak. You were the only person to see him like that so you hugged back and said "I forgive you"

Todoroki Shouto🌹☁️
After he came back, for the hospital. He wanted to talk to you, right away and apologize for everything. He didn't have the right to act like that since you were just tying to help.

He spotted you sitting alone, at lunch. So he went over to you. You just looked up at him, with sad eyes like you were going to cry, any minute. You jumped into his arms "I'm sorry for bothering you, in sorry. Please don't break up with me I love you" you cried.

He felt a huge feeling of guilt, as you cried into his shoulder. He hugged you back "don't worry it my fault any way I should had snapped at you" he said giving you closer "can we please just stay like this?" He asked as he had missed you. You just noises and snuggled closer.

Denki Kaminari⚡️
He had felt bad, ever since the fight. He had no right to look, at other girls when all he needed was you. He noticed how, he noticed how insure you had turned, after the fight. So he wanted to to apologize and tell you how beautiful you were, and how much he loved you.

It was after class. He stopped you, on your way out when all other had left.
"(Y/N)...I'm sorry for looking at other girls" he said looking at you.

"It's okay, if I'm not enough. There are a lot of prettier girl who want to be your girlfriend." You said, still annoyed by him.

"(Y/N) I don't want anybody, but you. Your the most beautiful person I've ever met, please let's not fight anymore" he said

"Really?" You ask
"Really" he said and trapped you, in a hug while muttering about how beautiful you were and how sorry he was.

Kirishima Eijiro🏔
You two still didn't fight

Sero hanta🖤
He thought, all of this was stupid. It was stupid to get in such a big argument just over food.

You were laying, in your dorm room. Watching your favorite show, of all time you usually watch it with Sero, but he wasn't here. You heard a knock on the door and went over to open it

"Hi (Y/N) can we please, not fight anymore. It was a stupid fight but i still wanna say sorry" you hugged him and pulled him into your room

"It okay I forgive you" you said. While yuh were kissing him.

Tamaki Amajiki🐙
He missed, classes and was in his dorm all day. He missed you and cuddled a pillow all day. Mirio has been nagging you about it, and you were beginning to worry about him.

You went up to his dorm and knocked on it
"Mirio please leave I don't wanna talk"

"Tamaki please open the door it's me (Y/N)" you said, you heard some quick shuffling, form the other side of the door. "(Y-Y/N) I-I'm so sorry he said" he hugged you

"Its okay"you said while begin dragged into his dorm.

Shinsou Hitoshi🐱
You weren't in the same class, or dorm. So it was easy to just ignore each other full out. Well that was until he saw you, in the U.A gardens alone so he went up to you.

"(Y/N) can we please talk I miss you. And I'm really sorry for what I said even if it was just for fun, it was still mean to say to you." He said trapping you in a hug from behind.

"It okay I missed you two. I should had been freaked out over by what you said" you said gouged him back

Ojiro Mashriao🌟
Respect you too much

Tsuyu Asui🐸
It was at the school pool, you went there since you missed her, and you two always was there. You you met there

"(Y/N) ribbit sorry for the the fight I really ribbit miss you" she said with a sad smile

"It okay I missed you two I apologize too"

Uraraka Ochako🌸
The deku squad had to set the two of you up to see each other cause both of you don't want to talk. Izuku was dragging you around the school about something he wanted to show you.
It all made sense when you saw Iida with Uraraka.

"Uraraka hi." You said
Hi (Y/N)" you were both not planing on apologizing not until the other did

"C'mon please just apologize to each other it's as too are you to fight all the time" izuku said in a whiney tone

"Look (Y/N) I'm sorry let not fight anymore?" She said with sad eyes

"Okay let's not fight I'm sorry too"

Mina Ashido💞
You two don't fight