Yandere izuku x reader (this is bad)

You had known Izuku since you where only kids, he was one of your best friends. But lately you two had kinda apart from each other. It was mostly because of how weird he was being to be, he was weirdly obsessed with you. At first i was just he wanted to know who you were with all the time, and why you were with them. It kinda freaked you out, and made you annoyed since he was acting like you couldn't protect yourself. Because of that you began to ignore him, bad idea.

Izuku P.O.V
Ever since (Y/N) sated ignoring me, i was harder for me to know everything about her. Because of that, started stalking her, she still don't know anything about. I watched as the (H/C) girl walked home with a boy, whei watched closely it was Sero Hanta, I don't even know how that fuck came into the hero course, his quirk was useless, and could't protect (Y/N) i was the only one who couldn't do that, who could could make her happy, everybody else are just in the way of my way i will do anything to make (Y/N) mine. The closer i watched them, i notched the two were holding hands, were they dating. He walked her up to her house, he kissed her and walked away. I felt anger, and frustration grow in me, I walked after Sero making up an idea on the spot. I ran up to "SERO I NEED YOUR HELP" i yelled, he watched me, worry in his eyes " What is it midoriya-kun?" "it's a villain i watched him kidnapped a kid, i couldn't do anything but i reached down his location, i think your quirk will be more useful than mine to get the kid back" i said, panic grew in his eyes as he ran with me to the place i had thought about.
I opened the old rusty door, were deep in the forest where nobody could hear his screams, the dust flew all over the place. I pushed him down on the ground "huh where is the kid?" "ha yu idiot you really believed me, think about your quirk is useless i wonder about how you even made your way to the hero couse with it. By the way wouldn't the pros had contacted you if a child really was in danger." The silent few between the two of us, sero still try to figure out why i would take him out here just to talk shit. "Then why did you take me out here?" he asked getting up to leave, "no you're staying down i need to ask you a question" sero took a nervous breath "are you dating (Y/N)?" "yes" "do you make her happy?" "w-what?" "DO YOU MAKE HER FUCKING HAPPY?" i yelled at the poor black haired boy "o-of course i hadn't seen her unhappy" "You lair" i said luning at him.