When you get rescued

Before you read this I wanna say sorry I wrote this after pulling a all-nighter so it might not be the best.
⚠️ slight gore ⚠️
Izuku Midoriya🥦
After some time of nonstop, searching for you Izuku finally found some hints where you might be. He ran out to find you, Izuku walked through a old abandoned building. The place smelled gross like puke, alcohol and other nasty things. He hoed ghat I weren't here you were, but still kinda he just wanted to see you again. Izuku called out your name trying to see if there anybody else there. Then he heard something that sounded like shut voice yelling back, izuku sped up his movements and ran towards the sound. He ran in the direction of your voice only getting closer by the minute, that was when he finally found you, you were tied up to pole. Izuku heart shatters at the view of you scared and chained up. He ran over to you got you loose and ran as fast as he could with you.

Bakugou Katsuki 💥
He was blowing everything, away in his eyesight. The only thing ok his minds was you, and seeing you safe. He was screaming out your name, trying to find you. He couldn't think straight, it didn't matter who he had to hurt. He just wanted to hold you, again to hear your voice again to see your face and to kiss you. He wanted to kill the person who even thought about laying a finger on you. He was met with a locked door, and heard people talking behind the door. He blew the door open, only to be met with your tear stained and blocked stained face. He blew the people touching you away, he instantly ran over to you as fast as possible. He just held you close to him and cradled you close to him while waiting for the medic's.

Todoroki Shouto❤️🤍
Todoroki has been waiting for you all night, when he heard you were missing you felt like his world could fall apart that one night you were alone you were gone. He silently walk through the place that place everybody thought you were. He saw you the minute the opened the door to you you screamed
"Please don't hurt me" it broke Todoroki to see you in such distress
He ran towards you before noticing.
"Don't be scared it's me baby Todoroki" he said you hugged him around his chest. While she was slightly crying into his shirt.

Denki Kaminari ⚡️
Kaminari had been exploding your phone, with messages in hope that you would answer. When you finally answered he almost had a heart attack, in was in the common room Mina had dragged him out, and before she took his phone away he asked to call you ok last time. And you picked up
"(Y-Y/N) OMG (Y/N) ARE YOU OAKY TELL WHERE YOU ARE PLEASE, ARE YIH OKAY DID THEY HARM YOU IN ANYWAY?" The whole common room became quite
"Denki Gosh- finally um I'm gonna send you the address of were i at but I just really need to talk to you if anything bad happens I want you to be the last person I talk to" you said in a hushed tone. He looked at his phone at yes correct the address were there, he said it to everybody and told Aizawa, the cane to the place. With the cops, the people got arrested. Denki saw you walking out of the building, you were Looking around desperate for him when your eyes finally met. You ran into each other's arms crying.

Kirishima Eijiro 🏔
After the party, Kiri has looked for you all over the town. That was until he found a message on his phone from you.
"Meet us at (random street name), with one thousand yen or (Y/N) will get hurt" kiri looked at the text in horror.
He went to the teachers, told them what had happened and planed a way to you securely back to U.A.
Kiri came to the spot, with the money and hidden back up if the villains tired anything funny. He walked in the dark alley to be met with villains with a big black car.
"You finally came, got the money?" the masked people said, Kirishima only nodded not wanting to talk to those monsters. What seemed to be the boos looked at what stemmed to be a man and nodded. He went over to the car and opens it he threw a familiar(Y/N) onto t he ground you were tied up, with a gag in your mouth, half naked only in underwear and you were looking scared. The sight killed Kirishima. He gave them the money, the tossed air body over to him the police came in a took the villains while Kirishima held you close to him letting you cry into his shirt

Sero hanta🖤
He found it weird that you just went missing, he were sacred that something had happened at home but when he Checked there, they said the same thing as everybody else you you just left. One day he saw someone that looked like you, begin walked around with a group of people. He got scared and since he was on patrol. He went up to them as soon as he saw the sparkles in your eyes when they met his he knew it was his (Y/N) he got the People arrested. And you two lives happily ever after (i know bad ending but I could think in anything else)

Tamaki Amajiki🐙
He hated himself, he felt weak like a coward. The big three tired to show him that was not how, it was and that everybody can mess up. So when they found out were you were he wanted to rescue you himself. When he finally got to the place and saw you, he never felt more angry and it was like all his anxiety washed away. When he ran over to you, hugged you and ran away with you in bridal style.

Shinsou Hitoshi🐱
When he finished speaking, everybody went quite not wanting to accept the fact that you were kidnapped. Shinsou broke into sops. Tetsutetsu and Yui from class 1-B helped planing a rescue mission with Shinsou. Now that they finally stood in front of the head quarters of the league of villains, Shinsou felt ready to beat down what he needed to get you back.

Ojiro Mashriao🌟
He hadn't found you anywhere, after you were supposed to meet in the back of the school. So he went to the school cameras, and saw what happened. As fast a possible, he told everybody what happened, and planned a rescue mission as soon as possible. He went to were, the teacher had said you should be. It was a cold dark home. He attacked the people, and got them arrested. He went over to you, and asked if you were okay and got all medical need to needed as fast as he could.

Tsuyu Asui🐸
She went to the pool, to pick you up. I only to be met wit bloodstains, all over the pool. It was a gruesome sight. Your body was still laying there unmoving, she ran over to you but got attacked by the person who hurt you. She fought back as the person tried to bring their knife to her neck. She pushed them off her. She used her tongue to capture them. Aizawa came in after he heard screaming, he saw the sight and ran over to the person. While Tsuyu went in for you to save you. She got you to the recovery Girl

Uraraka Ochako🌸
You got rescued the same day, of Katsuki. (Sorry I'm too tired t think of anything good)

Mina Ashido💞
After Mina read the letter she felt helpless, so she set it as a personal mission to get you back even how much trouble she might get in. When he finally found you, you were in a little village it seemed calm. You had moved in with your grandma, everything looked so nice and smelt like Sakura. When she saw you again, she hugged you. And kidnapped you back to U.A.