They find out your the traitor

Izuku Midoriya 🥦
Disgusting and disappointed he hated how he let himself fall for someone like you. The fact that you lied to him makes him sick to the stomach. He will not stop himself going at you, he will cry while fighting out and asking you why did it.

Bakugou Katsuki💥
It was during a villain atttack, he saw a villain hold your body he was about to blast the villain down in the ground. But when he saw that you dint trying to stop them and let them hold you he was pissed off he wanted to scream at you, but you left before he could do anything you. After that he was heartbroken and had a hard time trusting.

Todoroki Shouto ☁️🌹
When he was on a mission he saw you with some villains when he first saw you he thought you were kidnapped but when he saw you casually talking to the villains he was shocked. He went over to you, and confronted you about it but before he could say too much you ran away.

Denki Kaminari ⚡️
It was late night you two were cuddling, kaminari was pretending to be asleep when he heard that you got a call, he got a little curious. "Toga, yes the doors are ready everybody is asleep you can come In nobody know that I'm the traitor, those idiots don't even suspect me" with that kaminari jumped at you he held you down to the ground. That was when toga came into the room and pried him off you while he was trying to fight her off he heard the screams of your classmates. He watched With teary eyes begging you to let him go but you just watched him with a sadistic smirk as toga knife came closer to his throat.

Kirishima Eijiro🏔
He felt betrayed. He trusted with all his life, he spend he last years of his life and you just betrayed him like that. You could never had believed, or thought that you would be the traitor. He watched you with tear eyes as you hit ready to fight for your life.

Sero hanta🖤
"Y/n? Did they get you too" he asked as he saw you stay next to toga in the villain hideout
"Do you really think I'm weak enough to let them kidnap me?! Ha you idiot" you said as you threw a ball at his face.

Tamaki Amajiki🐙
He was majorly disappointed and mad. He can't believe you'd do something like that, even though he wanted to forgive you he couldn't.

Shinsou Hitoshi🐱
He honestly thought about from the beginning but he still wanted to change your mind if he didn't turn out a villain you could also change he thought that was until you killed of of class 1-b.