Midoriya nsfw Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Very sweet, he def know what it is and ask u a whole bunch of questions of what you like after sex.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He definitely likes his fingers his best even though they're completely broken it's shows how he have grown
On his partner it's all of their body, he can't chose.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
His cum is not thick it's more watery. He cums on ur stomach when he's not wearing a condom.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He's always having dirty thoughts, I mean obi he's a teen boy all of them are dirty 24/7 but got does he try to hide it but inside he's thinking about fucking you all the time

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
You were definitely his first, before you he hadn't don't anything sexual or romantic with anyone else, not because he's not attractive but Bakuyou lower his self esteem so much he didn't believe in him at all.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Good ol missionary, he likes he view he gets of you and that he can kiss you while.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Foreplay can be a lil goffy like he can laugh when he nervous but during sex itself he's rly concentrated on making you feel good.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
It matches the draped def maybe a little darker but still green. It's curly like all his other hair and he doesn't shave unless you want to.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Very romantic! On nights like your anniversary, birthday, valentines or he just wanna do something special he'll light candles and play some music.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Like normally? He likes to jerk off to de stress after school, but it's like one a night a good tug before sleep if you're not there he would obviously rather do it with you then himself.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
I actually see him as very vanilla! Def likes teasing

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
In the comfort of his room!

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
You admiring him, he loves the fact that you don't see him as a loser and w hen you show him how much u appreciate and believe in him its such a turn on for him also just showing skin doesn't even have to be a lot some unexpected skin showing leaves him blushing

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Degradation def! He would feel so horrible after

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
The boy would take notes on how u like it, and would love giving you pleasure.

When you go down on him he a little apprehensive about it, making sure you really a sm to do it that you shouldn't feel forced to but when your lips are on his cock you make shut up quick and make him make other noises.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.) gentle at first and then slowly more fast and rough. Ofc if u don't like it rough he doesn't do it. Before he cums he definitely goes fucks u fast just chasing his orgasm.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
After training quickies, before school and last second before is some of his favorite. He obviously loves taking his time more but sometimes he just needs to fuck you.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Nah, he has everything planned and prepare, (mama midoriya def bought condoms we he told her about you much to his displeasure and red face so he never runs low on condoms)

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
2, and he likes 2 normally only one but two when he wanna go all out.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
They kinda freaked him out at first but him and your vibrator definitely turned into close friends.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He would rather be teased, he loves it when you gives him slow strips or send nudes were you're covering you're most private spots. But he also likes to tease you, he loves sending nudes of his hard ones though his pants and pretends he doesn't know what you're talking about when u comment on it.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
He has learned how to keep it down, but when he's alone he's loud. He good at telling you how good you're doing while you bouncing up and down on his cock.
His moans are rough and more just breaths with a little noise to them like he's working out.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
He can gets sudden confidence boosts out of now where where he doesn't doubt himself for a second and then he can do a lot of shit during sex.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
A good four inches, he's knows how to use them, and he's not too thin or too thick.
(Side note I hate when other people are "8-12 inches" that doesn't make sense? He's Japanese and even if I would unnatural to have such a big cock no matter where u are from)

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
A lot, poor boys spended majority of his life getting ignored or rejected at any romantic advances at other women so now he finally have you, and he loves showing how much he loves and appreciate you with sex!

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Different form day to day, he's like checking in on you and normally he will cuddle and the like study but if it more late or you went on for longer the normal it's it's straight knocked out for him.