I follow him, making sure I'm a few feet behind him at all times. He leads me through the courtyard and down the other side of the castle. He ends up walking back towards the Potions classes and before I can falter he slips into our Potion classroom.

I look up and down the corridor, excitement and nerves bubbling in my stomach. If Snape or Professor Slughorn catch us, we're done for.

I push open the door to the classroom, its empty save for a few boiling cauldrons. Malfoy leans against one of the tall tables, his hands gripping the bench behind him. Closing the door behind me I step towards him.

"If we get caught Malfoy, not even your father can weasel your way out of this one" I taunt, giving him a sly wink.

"Yet you still followed me" he replies, his eyes stern.

I flick my eyebrows up in response and start towards him. Malfoy keeps his stare aimed at me as he pushes himself from the table.

"Do you like being punished Aster?" his voice rattles, sending shivers down my spine.

"I don't think we get punished enough, us Slytherins" I admit, my voice slightly shaky. He's tall frame seems to engulf mine as he stops inches away from me, his head tilted down to mine. The distinct scent of green apples overpowers me and for a second I lose myself in it.

"What you did at lunch, that was bad" he whispers into my ear.

I grin.

"Do you like the smell of green apples?" he murmurs. I can feel his smirk against my ear and my body juts in retaliation.

"Green apples are my favourite" he says, as he licks the corner of my ear sensually.

A moan escapes my lips and I feel my eyes roll in the back of my head as I let my senses take over my body.

"What did you smell Draco?" I mumble, the words leaving my parted lips before I have a chance to think about the consequences of that question.

He hovers over my ear for a split second before he chuckles.

"Wouldn't you like to know" he says before he moves away from my ear. I look up into his clear eyes, and silently beg him for some release.

His hands snake their way under my shirt, his fingers kneading and caressing every inch of my prickling skin before one hand drags up to engulf my breast over my bra, massaging with fever, while the other finds its way under my skirt to the fleshy skin of my behind. Suddenly, he snaps me against him, pushing my centre against the hardness of his own.

"This is what you do to me" he grumbles still staring into my eyes.

The intimacy of his gaze doesn't feel awkward, instead it feels comforting and intense. Like watching a close lightning storm in the confines of a warm parlour.

Finally he kisses me, slowly with a sense of indulgence. A moan reverberates in the back of my throat.

"I need to taste you" I say between his kisses.

He pauses, shock evident in his cool eyes.

I smirk, extremely pleased that I was able to shock Draco Malfoy.

I pull away, earning another confused and shocked look from him and I lower myself down, smoothing my hands under his shirt and to his belt. Before I can unbuckle his belt he grabs my hand.

"Wait," he says between gritted teeth.

"No Draco, you won't tell me to wait. This is happening, here and now" I say looking up between my lashes at him. The cold stone floor is harsh against my knees but I embrace the pain.