"Okay I can't wait for dinner. It all sounds appetizing what can we help you with auntie?" Jin ask he is by the sink washing the octopus they bought. By the sight of the octopus I suddenly remember Annie and how she described Tzuyu. I couldn't help but stiffle a laugh.

"What's funny young girl?" Jimin's mom ask me and I just wave my hand at her. "Nothing mom I just remember something funny!" I told her but I don't want to elaborate further.

Jimin then entered the kitchen. "Baby can you turn the stove on for me!" Jimin's Mom told him he was embarrass looking at his Mom. "Mom I am no longer a baby!" He whined as he turn the stove on and put the pot on top of it.

"Why? Just because you are getting married and that you will already have your child soon I can no longer call you my baby?? You will always be my baby no matter what understand!!?" His mom told him and both Jin and I are trying to suppress our laughter with their cute bantering.

Jimin help his mom wash the vegetables that she need for cooking

We all help her prepare everything so we can get the dinner done because it's getting late now

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We all help her prepare everything so we can get the dinner done because it's getting late now. "Taste this baby if it's okay?" Jimin's mom ask him to taste the food she is cooking.

"Woahh as always Mom it's perfect!" Jimin said and her mom smile at him and ruffle his hair

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Woahh as always Mom it's perfect!" Jimin said and her mom smile at him and ruffle his hair.

Suga just then arrive home and we all ate dinner together. After eating dinner I volunteered to clean up and wash the dishes. The boys and Jimin's dad all went to the living room to watch a Soccer game.

While washing the dishes Jimin's mom is standing at the counter beside me drinking  tea. " Imagine Sammie I will become a grandma soon! Aren't I young to be a grandma yet?" She ask me jokingly. "You would be the most beautiful grandma there is!" I assured here and she smiled at me.

"I was really hoping that you and Jimin will end up together!" She said I almost drop the plate that I am washing good thing I have good reflex. I gave her an awkward smile. " You like my son right?" she ask me "W-what?" I ask her in disbelief how can she also know Am I that really obvious?!

She gave me an assuring smile " Nothing! So how much do you know Tzuyu?" She then ask I don't really want to tell her anything bad about Tzuyu so I just gave her a safe answer. "She is very pretty and very talented. I am not sure if you saw her performed already but she is good!" I told her.

"I don't mean like that I see her videos online so I know all that already but how is she as a person?" she ask again I needed to be careful with my answer. "Well she is nice and she love's Jimin so much!" I told her but she look at me like trying to decipher my answer.

"Hmmm I will meet her tomorrow so I guess I'll see for myself. Basing on how you answer you are so calculated and careful not to say anything bad so I think that there is something about her that you don't like!" she said and she assumed right Mom's can really be sensitive about emotions and feelings just one look and they have an idea what is going on. Mother's instinct is truly amazing.

I am now drying the plates with a dry cloth so I can put them back in the cabinet. " I don't like her already!" She suddenly said and I look at her wide eye. "Please do not take my word for it. It would be best for you to personally know her, talk to her I would be sure that you would like her. And besides Jimin loves her and she will be the mother of your first grandchild!" I told her I don't want her to assume and then close herself to really knowing Tzuyu.

"Well you are right for one thing she will be the mother of my grandchild but I am not sure if Jimin loves her!" She said she is mistaken by that because Jimin will not marry her if he doesn't love her . " There is a difference between being with someone because you love the person with being with someone because you are obligated too!" She continued . I totally understand by what she meant if that is really the case then Jimin is really sacrificing a lot to make things right, but I hope not.

***chimmie***